💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 (?) leaked photo - I did some research!!

Sid

Featured Posts

MJHolland

That's not what her nose or forehead look like..... Anymore that is :air:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul

Nope. Try harder. :lolga:

Edit - So it was proven fake then. :air: Y'all need to make up your minds, nothing from LG5 will leak until we're well in in the announcements era. :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Noam Zioni

Haroon said it's a dupe account - a member here opened another account and posted it

Chromatislaps
5 hours ago, IWantTheFame said:

A blank account posted it in this thread the other day

BorisIsHere is back :udidnt: 

JAMES1993
9 hours ago, IWantTheFame said:

So I was looking at this 'leaked' photo, i wasn't entirely sure was Gaga...

BQiZiO9.jpg

So I tried to clear it up a bit in photoshop, which made me think yeah, it does kinda look like her!

Reveal hidden contents

uN2fq1W.jpg

But then, when I put it on top of another picture of her from almost the same angle, all of the features lined up perfectly!:giveup:

Hide contents

article-2312925-196DC127000005DC-760_634

P33cSmc.jpg

What do you guys think? Could it be real? 

Is this the first image of the LG5 era??

This could be real, like obviously from a photo shoot. But it could have been from the ARTPOP era. Doesn't mean its LG5 related. Althought it could be. But I doubt it. She looks alot like Madonna in that photo. If thats LG5 related, I could see the GP comparing her once again like they did with Born This Way. Luckily if she ever got compared to Madonna again, Madonna wouldnt be a bitch since they are on good terms seem to be friends now. 

But idk at this point inGagas career LG5 will most likely be a very different Gaga, similar vibes from her previous sounds im sure. But overall a new era. I think this time around the GP won't compare her and Madonna anymore. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Archived