question

What editions do you want for LG5?

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rebel Heart

One standard track list across vinyl, CD and cassette. And of on course Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal etc

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

blackstar

LG5 Standard, LG5 Deluxe, LG5 Vinyl, USB, LG5 The Collection Edition, LG5 The Remixes, US iTunes Store / International bonus track edition, Canadian and original Australian edition, Canadian iTunes Store / International bonus track edition, UK, Irish, and Japanese Edition, Japanese bonus track, Saturn deluxe edition bonus tracks edition, Japanese deluxe edition bonus DVD edition and Limited Edition USB Drive. :sis: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

ryanripley

i'd like the title of the album first :saladga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Am I A Girl
41 minutes ago, blackstar said:

LG5 Standard, LG5 Deluxe, LG5 Vinyl, USB, LG5 The Collection Edition, LG5 The Remixes, US iTunes Store / International bonus track edition, Canadian and original Australian edition, Canadian iTunes Store / International bonus track edition, UK, Irish, and Japanese Edition, Japanese bonus track, Saturn deluxe edition bonus tracks edition, Japanese deluxe edition bonus DVD edition and Limited Edition USB Drive. :sis: 

YES JAPAN EDITION. ARTPOP JAPAN EDITION WAS SO PRETTY!!

2020Covid19IsOurs

LG5 - Deluxe Indian Edition

Dinner ft Adele (Garam masala remix) :hor:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

KURUSHITOVSKA

A real limited edition, CD (standard and deluxe), vinyl and cd singles.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RAMROD
Just now, Sunny said:

cassette pls 

IDK you're such hipster, Sunny :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mister Gaga

I hate multiple editions. It's so commercial, it ruins the album's content. Just release the standard one, with 13 tracks :saladga:

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Hooker said:

I don't mind different mediums like vinyl and CD, but I prefer just one edition and no special or deluxe editions, call me boring :green:

This.

There's no point with a deluxe edition.

AyaKara

Whatever one has the most songs! Hopefully they all have the same tracklist -- she stated her label made her list BJAF, The Queen, and FOHL as deluxe-only songs to make money even though she wrote them with the album (she shared The Queen's lyrics early on in the Monster Ball and on social media).

Bear
12 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate multiple editions. It's so commercial, it ruins the album's content. Just release the standard one, with 13 tracks :saladga:

8 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

This.

There's no point with a deluxe edition.

100% agree.

In my opinion it's like saying 'Here is the body of work that I want to present to the world and represents me as an artist, but for an extra $5 I'll stick three bonus tracks on that I didn't think were good enough to fit the album, and I'll slightly photoshop the cover for you.' :poot: It's like compromising the concept for the sake of money.

If the bonus songs do fit in well with the album then just include them. Just my personal preferences anyway. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
34 minutes ago, Sunny said:

cassette pls 

Why? Their quality is crap

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived