Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

My memories with Highway Unicorn

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

This song honestly has so much nostalgia and memories packed into it, in 2011 my family had a trip to Cornwall, (Lovely coastal Area is South-West England)

We listened to Born This Way for the ENTIRE journey, a lot of the singles and my other personal favs (Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Americano, Schieße etc.)  didn't hold many memories of that trip, but ones that I didn't listen to that much give me huge flashbacks to driving through country roads, days on beaches and beautiful villages, and where I've listened to Hair, HML and Electric Chapel more often the only song to really hold those memories is HU(RTL)

Its honestly such a beautiful song to me and always reminds of those times where I was with my family and truly happy.

Has anybody else had similar experiences with songs by Gaga, and if so, which ones?

REPLAY

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, London GUY said:

#FlopPost 

I was gonna be like omg rude as hell then I realized you were the OP :awkney:

Born This Way is such a nostalgic era as a whole. I mean I wasn't even a fan back then but when I discovered Gaga it was magical.

chaeri pls

Bear

Yes! You & I always reminds of country roads with my family (mainly because I would force it upon them, but still :green:). BTW in general always feels really nostalgic to me and brings back so many happy memories :flutter:

I love Cornwall, it is beautiful! 

ryanripley

the album really throws me back into a time where i was so young and naive :flutter: i used to be such an excited person, my facebook memories the past month have been nothing but BTW related spam :laughga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived