💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Deewani Mastani

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

As a Bollywood lover, I would love to present and show a song to you from one of the most hyped and loved movies of the past year in India. Long story short, the movie is based off a real story that happened in the 17th century. A muslim princess (Mastani) falls in love with a hindu warrior (Bajirao - who's considered the strongest warrior India ever had with over 40 battles won), but their love is forbidden since hindus weren't allowed to marry muslims. The movie is filled with action and some of the most gorgeous songs. Here's the song where she admits her love to him infront of his whole family (and first wife), since she was considered as one of the most bravest, strongest and skilled women back then.

Portrayed by Deepika Padukone. Would love to read your reactions and thoughts!

lamaisongaga.com

PunkTheFunk

Deepika Padukone looking snatched for the Gods

yaaas.gif?3cc924

yASSsss

yas,i love this movie,watched it twice :diane: This song is my favorite-her voice,emotions,the visuals,everything is amazing :diane: 

The ending got me crying.They both deserved better :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

this song gets boring for me after the first chorus.. i prefer this shorter version :poot: 

LaMaisonGaga
8 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

yas,i love this movie,watched it twice :diane: This song is my favorite-her voice,emotions,the visuals,everything is amazing :diane: 

The ending got me crying.They both deserved better :giveup:

Oh my god another stan brother :giveup: (or sister) 

lamaisongaga.com

yASSsss
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Oh my god another stan brother :giveup: (or sister)

fixed :green: 

who did you like more Deepika or Priyanka? :ph34r:

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, LGHunter said:

The name is bajirao mastani get your facts right

This thread is about the song, hunty.

lamaisongaga.com

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, yASSsss said:

fixed :green: 

who did you like more Deepika or Priyanka? :ph34r:

While Priyanka's acting was SUPERB as **** (she truly outdid herself with this one), I have to stick to Deepika since I've been stanning for her for a much longer time. Plus I prefer Deeepika's looks.

lamaisongaga.com

yASSsss

While Priyanka's acting was SUPERB as **** (she truly outdid herself with this one), I have to stick to Deepika since I've been stanning for her for a much longer time. Plus I prefer Deeepika's looks.

yeah,Deepika looked really beautiful.I'm a huge fan of Priyanka,she's much more experienced and versatile actress,so i'd choose her,however both did an amazing job.:gaycat:

Can't wait for both actress' hollywood debuts (Beywatch and XXX):giveup: 

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, yASSsss said:

yeah,Deepika looked really beautiful.I'm a huge fan of Priyanka,she's much more experienced and versatile actress,so i'd choose her,however both did an amazing job.:gaycat:

Can't wait for both actress' hollywood debuts (Beywatch and XXX):giveup: 

I'm excited about how Deepika will get rid of her accent because it's so heavy (and cute.)

The true bae in the movie was Ranveer though. Been my husband ever since Ramleela :giveup: did you watch that one?

lamaisongaga.com

yaaaaaaassss I love this movie to bits! :legend:

Edit: wait.. where's the :legend: emoticon?!

yASSsss

I'm excited about how Deepika will get rid of her accent because it's so heavy (and cute.)

The true bae in the movie was Ranveer though. Been my husband ever since Ramleela :giveup: did you watch that one?

let's see how it turns out for her :excited2:.Priyanka will slay her role,there's no doubt about that.She shines best in negative/grey roles:excited2:I love Ranveer,one of my favorite bollywood actors,he has such a charming personality :diane:.

yeah,I did.it was amazing.Why is it that they always die in their movies :laughga: ( Ranveer and Deepika are match made in heaven,love their chemistry :diane: )

LaMaisonGaga
12 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

let's see how it turns out for her :excited2:.Priyanka will slay her role,there's no doubt about that.She shines best in negative/grey roles:excited2:I love Ranveer,one of my favorite bollywood actors,he has such a charming personality :diane:.

yeah,I did.it was amazing.Why is it that they always die in their movies :laughga: ( Ranveer and Deepika are match made in heaven,love their chemistry :diane: )

Ranveer and Deepika are the new Kajol and Shahrukh tbh :giveup: 

lamaisongaga.com

Cocaine Heart
13 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Ranveer and Deepika are the new Kajol and Shahrukh tbh :giveup: 

Blasphemy :koons:

We going to boo

Archived