Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worst and best album 2016?

Cheap thrills

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I see a lot of people don't like 7/27. I am currently listening to it for the first time. Can some elaborate the best and worst songs? It seems like they went in a completely different direction on this album. It's not the typical R&B album they usually do. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

Worst: EVERYTHING. Some bop here and there.

Best: Saved for LG5 

giphy.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

gypsygay
9 hours ago, just4fun said:

I see a lot of people don't like 7/27. I am currently listening to it for the first time. Can some elaborate the best and worst songs? It seems like they went in a completely different direction on this album. It's not the typical R&B album they usually do. 

I think that's why I like this album more than the previous. Not a solid album but not horrible either.

I have to say, in the last two weeks I have downloaded 7/27, Dangerous Woman, Cloud 9 and Thank you and I think recently Dangerous Woman would be the best of all of them. I liked Lemonade a lot when it first came out but as always, no one really cares anymore. Just like Beyonce's last album, it shocks everyone and we all realize how much we like her and then nothing charts and she barely promotes (excluding the tour) so she goes invisible.

Anti was a lot better than I expected but it took a while to grow on me. Cloud 9 is amazing but after awhile you start to notice how much the piano starts to kind of repeat throughout. This Is Acting is great as well, I have my tickets for her tour and I can't wait to finally see her. And thank you to the person who mentioned Troye Sivan, Blue Neighborhood (although released technically in 2015) was amazing from start to finish. I hope he can blossom from this amazing album.

I cannot wait for LG5, I can't even explain my excitement haha!

Iwontell

I don't know if "absolute best" (I didn't hear every single album that was released in 2016), but, among the albums I've given a try, Lemonade is the best...or at least it's the one I come back to the most (Cloud Nine is also big with me).

And the worst...well, Idk...I don't think in those terms. I usually listen to a couple of tracks and if I don't feel it, if it's clearly not for me, I just let it go before I can really form an opinion...so I can't really judge Thank You, Dangerous Woman, etc.

On the other hand, there are a bunch of albums I like enough to listen to them back to back, but they don't really give me sufficient reasons to come back to them...so my list of "nice, but passable albums in 2016" is pretty huge (and since I've seen so many of them being pointed as ppl's best picks here, I'll make myself the favor of not naming them)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
kabirartfling

Best: DW ariana grande, TIWTTFL Gwen stefani, 

Worst: Anti rih (even tho critiques went Gaga over her new album, there was quality music but how much of that quality was really her work? Was it worth the wait?) 

Give your love to me

Archived