Bieber blesses bottoms w/ underwear pic; grabs ****

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
39 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I am really judging now fatty. If you don't really like the good sis, Godly Woman, I can let it go.mp3. But you like him... Ewwww. Love yourself.mp3 

I don't, really. I don't feel attracted to him per se, I just think he's perfect bottom material and I would certainly jack off to him getting bred by a daddy or two.

Prismatic
26 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't, really. I don't feel attracted to him per se, I just think he's perfect bottom material and I would certainly jack off to him getting bred by a daddy or two.

Lucille-is-judging-you-gif-arrested-deve

Judging your taste in bottoms now... His face and such a turn off 

Spoiler

Reason why i never watch Johnny, if you know who I'm talking about :hor:ørn

P.S. ever consider on being a pørn director because you got the right idea, but the wrong model (especially the bottom).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Chromatislaps
17 hours ago, Bebe said:

SLUT!! ATTENTION *****!!
HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT!! THERE ARE YOUNG BOYS THAT LOOK UP TO YOU!!! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!

Oh wait! Sorry wrong gender.

OMG :saira: YAsss Papi :heart::heart::heart: :giveup::giveup::applause:
Slay, you look so good!!!

I love it when things get messy 

v90r6fyhms4i.gif

Probglum

lol he looks like a thumb 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

bionic
17 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

tumblr_inline_nvkd1attzS1sntpzw_500.gif

We've already seen his ****

buy bionic

4 hours ago, Mast said:

Are you really gonna excuse that ****? It's worse if it happened in his teenage years tbh, because that means he's probably internalized racism

Like goddamn, when I was 15 I very well knew racism wasn't something to **** with; it doesn't have anything to do with immaturity. Also, racism doesn't always present itself as actually being afraid of black people and staying away from them, there is also a lot of anti-blackness in white people "trying to be part of the  black community" by associating themselves to them, without any of the actual negative implications of being black **cough** the dreads **cough**. Not to mention he totally threw his black friend under the bus when the popo found drugs in HIS house.

Most of the time people who use that word is caused by being dumb and juvenile, not because they are actually racist. The same goes for the other forbidden words for example do you think someone who used the word "f*g" is a homophobe for life?:toofunny: I know that lately it's part of the internet culture to police words and to mob on people who said this or that, but c'mon...  He was 14 and most teenagers are obnoxious and stupid. But is he a racist - I don't think so.

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 hours ago, Poot said:

Nick Jonas and hot in the same sentence? u ok?

image.php?u=18831&dateline=1464211678

Yes I am completely ok.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

arthurhmangum

**** me, daddy. 

His skin, his grasp, his feet! :excited2:

j4Z8x3k.gif

giphy.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived