other

Bieber blesses bottoms w/ underwear pic; grabs ****

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I love it because everyone's crazy for him but if you compare thay picture with Zac Efron or Nick Jonas, Justin isn't even that hot :')

Nick Jonas and hot in the same sentence? u ok?

image.php?u=18831&dateline=1464211678

OBEY
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

When is he gonna bottom and leak the vid omg tick ****ing tock I've been waiting for years now and he's getting more ****able every day

The thirst is real

But it's hella justified in JB's case :poot: 

T3ARS
Spoiler

BmzyzTfCYAAxy9i.jpg

NSFW

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Andrew Warhola
4 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

keep it.

Spoiler

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Damn this is some random f*ck boy style pic on instagram and some of you are sitting here talking about racism, sexism, misogyny and stuff.:emma:Like chill you're not being watched by your sjw overlords...:toofunny:

FrankGutz

k....  am i the only one who don't found him attractive at all? eww

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

OBEY
2 minutes ago, Mees said:

Is this picture actually real?:wtfga:

follow his instagram for more delightful pics :sis: 

Computer
12 minutes ago, OBEY said:

follow his instagram for more delightful pics :sis: 

Top right looks like Val Kilmer  72aeed1c.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

13 hours ago, ROARyals said:

wtf… no way when? If it was his teenage years, then maybe it was just immaturity and he's changed? Racists don't hang out with as many black people as e does, they wouldn't stop squirming lol

Are you really gonna excuse that ****? It's worse if it happened in his teenage years tbh, because that means he's probably internalized racism

Like goddamn, when I was 15 I very well knew racism wasn't something to **** with; it doesn't have anything to do with immaturity. Also, racism doesn't always present itself as actually being afraid of black people and staying away from them, there is also a lot of anti-blackness in white people "trying to be part of the  black community" by associating themselves to them, without any of the actual negative implications of being black **cough** the dreads **cough**. Not to mention he totally threw his black friend under the bus when the popo found drugs in HIS house.

PatrickMonster

his body is amazing at least for my taste, but his tattoos are still awful and offputting

Prismatic
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

When is he gonna bottom and leak the vid omg tick ****ing tock I've been waiting for years now and he's getting more ****able every day :madge:

I am really judging now fatty. If you don't really like the good sis, Godly Woman, I can let it go.mp3. But you like him... Ewwww. Love yourself.mp3 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived