Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Ariana Released 3 Albums in Less than 3 Years, Why?

Dangerous Man

How did Ari manage to release 3 QUALITY albums in less than 3 years?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How did Ari manage to release 3 QUALITY albums in less than 3 years?

• Talent + Hardwork + Dedication + Love for her fans+ Talented people around her
    • Rihanna inspired her
    • It's not that hard to make mediocre albums, yes I'm pressed.
    • I really don't know... but that's truly amazing!

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
11 hours ago, Nono said:

Yeah right!!111 lol, so delusional... :green:

:hor:

imwoahvicky
16 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Its just all literally wrong? :shrug: 

Ariana has been co-writing on every album and some tracks have been penned by her as the lead writer. 

Shes written the most on Dangerous Woman, with her on 11 tracks. 

I guess you can claim its all by ghost writers if you want, but cant we claim this about every artist?  Its not like everyone has a super in-depth documentary released every album where they talk about the intense writing process and how personal it was just to prove it to the elitists out there. Regardless, people still believe whoever fits their preformed mental image. Beyonce could come out with receipts that shes actually written every song in her career and that the writing camps are fake and people wouldn't believe her. Someone could come out and say Gaga hasn't written a word in her life and has been paying people off to lie for her since the Lina Morgana days and you wouldn't believe them. It's so subjective, and stupid when we consider how little it objectively matters.

It'd be nice if we could be mature enough to recognize that music is NOT just about writing your own music and that there is no "shame" or lack of artistry, talent, etc. in not doing so. Especially in an industry that actively discourages or even prevents artists from doing so :duck: Even MORE so in the industry of Pop music. People have the right to choose to care or not to care how personally involved in the work an Artist is, just as much as they can choose to believe or not believe whoever they want about how true their involvement is.

Also the Gaga thing is LITERALLY just a lie :rip: She was not near the first, she is not the last. People do it ALL of the time. Some people dont even write with ANY collaborators at all :saladga: 

You should stop letting Ariana bother you so much tbh, shes just a popstar and people happen to enjoy her voice and her music, its okay if you dont :emma:

I dont get why she makes so many people upset on this website tbh :laughga: Maybe they just don't like to see people being happy and stanning for other artists or don't think there is room for her in the pop world or something :duck: @Dangerous Man any ideas?

It's hard to understand this fan base sometimes. Some people just can't understand that Gaga isn't everything and there's room for other talent. Yes, we know that she's a queen/goddess but sometimes this fan base just has to chill out because she's not everything :awkney:

The fact that people claim that artists never wrote a single bit, or changed a word or two, should get over themselves cause they weren't there to see how the writing process went  :saladga:
You claim Ariana didn't write anything? Or Beyonce or Rihanna?

I could claim that Gaga doesn't write anything either with the way this is going in this thread :awkney:

It's the fact that none of us are there to decide who wrote what and who changed what or who wrote the entire song or who lied about writing it :awkney:

Like that mess with that one girl claiming that Gaga didn't write sh*t on Til It Happens To You all y'all went crazy 

But if that woman called out someone else y'all would be all over it banding together to 'drag ha' and 'spill the tea' :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Sometimes all you guys have to chill out and realize Gags isn't everything and you can't claim if an artist didn't have any process in the writing unless you got proof :wtf:

edit: sorry if i dont make sense didn't reread this lol

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Anderson123

She's young, very popular, has a good voice and there are some people involved in the process of those albums. She was probably not as involved as she is now, but she has to take advantage of her popularity to do this.

Lady Gaga : The Fame (2008), The Fame Monster (2009), Born This Way (2011)

Britney Spears : Baby One More Time (1999), Oops I Did It Again (2000), Britney (2001) and In The Zone (2003)

Rihanna : Music of The Sun (2005), A Girl Like Me (2006), Good Girl Gone Bad (2007) then again -> Rated R (2009), Loud (2010), Talk That Talk (2011), Unapologetic (2012)

Sometimes you gotta take advantage of the success that an artist has to just milk the most you can while it's still hot. I'm not comparing these four artists to each other, it's just that their albums were released pretty much in a year difference and they worked for that as a strategy to sell more records while they could. Of course I know Gaga is more involved in her work, but she also had a good team that helped her.

ItsTommyBitch
12 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

It's hard to understand this fan base sometimes. Some people just can't understand that Gaga isn't everything and there's room for other talent. Yes, we know that she's a queen/goddess but sometimes this fan base just has to chill out because she's not everything :awkney:

The fact that people claim that artists never wrote a single bit, or changed a word or two, should get over themselves cause they weren't there to see how the writing process went  :saladga:
You claim Ariana didn't write anything? Or Beyonce or Rihanna?

I could claim that Gaga doesn't write anything either with the way this is going in this thread :awkney:

It's the fact that none of us are there to decide who wrote what and who changed what or who wrote the entire song or who lied about writing it :awkney:

Like that mess with that one girl claiming that Gaga didn't write sh*t on Til It Happens To You all y'all went crazy 

But if that woman called out someone else y'all would be all over it banding together to 'drag ha' and 'spill the tea' :awkney::awkney::awkney:

Sometimes all you guys have to chill out and realize Gags isn't everything and you can't claim if an artist didn't have any process in the writing unless you got proof :wtf:

edit: sorry if i dont make sense didn't reread this lol

It makes sense, that's mostly what I was getting at :emma: I think at the end of the day, artists feel like writing a song together as a project and it feels right to give credit to everyone who was there; even if they didnt write half the words or even most of them, they contributed to the process by being there, even if its juts adding their ideas and thoughts about the work being done. I think Gaga and many other artists and writers see it like that. For me, it doesnt matter if they wrote most all of the words or just a sentence or two or phrases, they contributed to it; its a part of them and that's what matters to me :shrug: 

I only really care if an artist were to say they wrote it and speak about it openly but then actually had absolutely 0 involvement with it, that would just be dishonest :rip: 

Another thing to consider is that labels may put artists on songs writing credits to make them seem more involved than they are; again we really can't know.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived