Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

V Magazine in the recording studio with Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Kayla
3 hours ago, asana15 said:

Actually, it's Djarum Special Clove Cigarettes. They are created from a blend of perfectly aged cloves and tobaccos with exotic special spices. 

016.jpg

djarum-special-clove-cigarettes-500x500.

http://www.ciggiesworld.com/djarum-special/

Those smell and taste so good. Haven't been able to find them around me for years (also kinda stopped looking though, so probs my fault)

If Gaga's smoking, at least she's doing the good stuff. :golfclap:

@Admin I need :golfclap: back. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember
6 hours ago, Music said:

okay, starting to LG5 is actually called LG5.

Literally it could just be called 5, like Beyonce's 4

3 hours ago, notamember said:

Lol guys that is not a cigarette or a cigar. That is a blunt with marijuana in it. She smokes it to help her create more easily and so her ideas are more clear, especially when she is in the studio. (I'm not saying she NEEDS to smoke to create, but it helps. She has said it before also about alcohol, which is worse) Shouldn't most of you know that? Whether you or I support it or not is irrelevant, I'm just saying that it is nothing new. 

Plus its for her pain and she has a card. I do the same thing also. Instead of using medicine,except ibuprofen ,weed is far safer than alcohol. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

notamember
1 minute ago, Zaza said:

Plus its for her pain and she has a card. I do the same thing also. Instead of using medicine,except ibuprofen ,weed is far safer than alcohol. 

I support marijuana being a medicine and being recreationally legal, I just didn't want to bring it up to others who might not agree with me. 

bornthisway135

Hell yeah! Gaga smokin' herb like a bad b*tch! I bet this means album is beginning to solidify .... So excited to see behind the scenes stuff like this. Whether we admit it or not, we fans love ths constant behind the scenes documentation of LG5. The attention she's giving us is fun! LG5 should definitely have an album documentary in it's deluxe edition (if it has one)!!

llbcherry

But it looks like a Djarum.... not a blunt... I have smoked both... :wtf:

MelbHawker

They're laying out the breadcrumbs for the new album. All dis b part of it's marketing campaign. Start turning LG5 into a reality gurl YAS

AnglerfishbraBENUS

SO glad she hasn't revealed any information yet.  Imagine if she gave us hints for song titles back in January?? We would be even more pressed.  It's like when we knew about Burqa and Ratchet etc for almost a year lol I can't wait to just be hit in the face with the new music.

TCHIKITAH
23 hours ago, Antonio said:

ew she smokes

During born this way she used to smoke up to 11 joints a day! 

Shes my favorite pot head!

TimisaMonster
23 hours ago, Music said:

okay, starting to LG5 is actually called LG5.

Meaning she let GGD name her album this whole time :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
2 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

SO glad she hasn't revealed any information yet.  Imagine if she gave us hints for song titles back in January?? We would be even more pressed.  It's like when we knew about Burqa and Ratchet etc for almost a year lol I can't wait to just be hit in the face with the new music.

I'm pretty sure she already did many times and we don't know it ^^

To me Breaking Hearts and Chaos Angels are most probably titles and it's kinda sure there's a lot of things which will make sense when we'll have the album :) 

TCHIKITAH
21 hours ago, notamember said:

Lol guys that is not a cigarette or a cigar. That is a blunt with marijuana in it. She smokes it to help her create more easily and so her ideas are more clear, especially when she is in the studio. (I'm not saying she NEEDS to smoke to create, but it helps. She has said it before also about alcohol, which is worse) Shouldn't most of you know that? Whether you or I support it or not is irrelevant, I'm just saying that it is nothing new. 

All this fans Stan for her and don't know the basics. She used to smoke like a train back in BTW era and she even did it onstage at Amsterdam!

notamember
1 minute ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

All this fans Stan for her and don't know the basics. She used to smoke like a train back in BTW era and she even did it onstage at Amsterdam!

Yeah, but to be fair, what she is smoking in that pic is definitely a cigarette that another member showed me above. But I'm pretty sure she was smoking MJ a few weeks ago and she posted it on Instagram 

TimisaMonster
19 hours ago, AustrianTilapia said:

The guy in the background could be Mark "Spike" Stent. He is credited as audio mixer on Marry The Night and Bad Romance.

news_spike-stent.jpg

I just died :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived