💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga MIGHT perform at the Global Citizen Festival in Sept.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafan2017

Whats the point no one watches it. I know you are into less is more Bobby but promotion is pointless if its shows no one watches...wake me up when shes on SNL, Graham Norton, Le grand journal, A current affair and Skavlan. 

BuzzcutSeason
On May 26, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Sycamore said:

Who?

he's an insider on I THINK the pop justice forum and he said Q3 single and Q4 album. He's reliable.

GagaMyBlood95
2 hours ago, SpaceAce said:

Tony Bennett mentioned he would love to do a show in Central Park.

It's not the end of the world if she does jazz there. There are plenty of festivals for her pop music. 

I know, but this is like the perfect timing for you know what :laughga:

But yeah, jazz is always a "safe option" I guess..

BuzzcutSeason

Is this a jazz music festival?

Gaga, you can release more jazz mixtapes with tony after LG5. Imagine if all these rumors about release dates and performances are about C3C :toofunny:

ViviLittleM

my hopes for the single in august are down now :'(

Jwentz said: ↑

Its almost certain that she's been working on choreography so I would assume a lead single and video treatment are in place.

mindtrappa said:

Not yet. She's been mostly doing stuff for AHS the last couple weeks. Her team is setting everything else up until she's done with that. I don't know how long she's meant to be shooting for. I've heard everything from two days to two weeks. Nobody wants her to overwork, so she's really just handling things one at a time.

8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think she doesn't give a F about Grammy commpetition. If she does, I will start to worry about the quality of her new music

I think only fans care that much about Grammy. There is full of categories, she could snatch something

Since we're getting only a single in Q3 at best, there's just a handful of categories. And there's Adele, who will surely win a Song of the year and Best pop vocal performance, Drake will get a Record of the year

And that's about all Gaga has a chance to be nominated for with just one song

upd: Video of the year goes to Adele too, cause Dolan

monketsharona
7 hours ago, Chump said:

Since we're getting only a single in Q3 at best, there's just a handful of categories. And there's Adele, who will surely win a Song of the year and Best pop vocal performance, Drake will get a Record of the year

And that's about all Gaga has a chance to be nominated for with just one song

upd: Video of the year goes to Adele too, cause Dolan

Honestly I don't give F of Grammy Awards :yay:

I think she just should not care about Grammy deadlines and who is releasing or we'll get LG5 in 2030 or later. Contenders will always be there either in charts or in award shows. She should being back as a serious contender for other artists like she used to be, not fearing to deliver music.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

omfg tomorrow

Even if she isn't announced, Monsters will expect a surprise performance :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

mister max

If y'all meltdown if she isnt in the line up :emma:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bloody Matt

I know she won't be announced in the line up but I want it to happen so bad :giveup: 

Archived