Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga MIGHT perform at the Global Citizen Festival in Sept.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SpaceAce
8 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

@SpaceAce  she could release jazz album, it's another category - traditional pop vocal album and win...

I dont understand that people who wont jazz album, it's great music, do you remember fantastic TonyGaga jazz era?; It's so cute and relaxable, they can release it on August and get #1 on Billboard and win on Grammy ))

Or she could release that one after the grammy deadline for next year. IDK, you could be right about the competition this year but it's always going to be hard to predict. If she has a project ready, she should release it before it becomes old news for her. Releasing an album with confidence is better than plotting for more awards, right?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varo Yan
Just now, monketsharona said:

If she does, I will start to worry about the quality of her new music

yammm, it's true :emma:

SpaceAce
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I think she doesn't give a F about Grammy commpetition. If she does, I will start to worry about the quality of her new music

I think only fans care that much about Grammy. There is full of categories, she could snatch something

If she releases something legitimately good, I don't think she'll have to worry about snatching 1 or 2, regardless of how well promotion goes. 

monketsharona
Just now, SpaceAce said:

If she releases something legitimately good, I don't think she'll have to worry about snatching 1 or 2, regardless of how well promotion goes. 

absolutely :)

SpaceAce
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

Gaga doesn't give a **** about Grammys imo

She will when she starts raking them in again. Regardless of the politics that go with it, it's a high honour. 

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

if she release jazz album on August and LG5 on October or November or December? :hor:

just she'll slay you :lolga::hug:

Not here for that. Her releasing another Jazz album will take away some of the whole ''comeback'' and releasing 2 albums with barely any time in between seems a bit messy :sis:

Varo Yan

@monketsharona but I worry they are always d something worng, do you remeber the case with Gaga x Adele in Grammy 2012; Gaga deserved it mooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! BTW is legendary masterpieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GagaMyBlood95

There is no way she would sing jazz on this event.. Either old hits or (more likely) new material :giveup: 

SpaceAce
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

There is no way she would sing jazz on this event.. Either old hits or (more likely) new material :giveup: 

Tony Bennett mentioned he would love to do a show in Central Park.

It's not the end of the world if she does jazz there. There are plenty of festivals for her pop music. 

monketsharona
Just now, Varo Yan said:

@monketsharona but I worry they are always d something worng, do you remeber the case with Gaga x Adele in Grammy 2012; Gaga deserved it mooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! BTW is legendary masterpieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Adele deserved it too if you want my opinion... Both albums were Grammy worthy, the commitee admitted that the decision was very hard... 

Levine

May god help her if she releases a Jazz Album before LG5's lead single. Monsters would destroy her. 

Bloody Matt
12 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

She will when she starts raking them in again. Regardless of the politics that go with it, it's a high honour. 

Let me rephrase that:

I think she obviously likes winning them (who wouldn't?), but not to the point of planning a whole era over them.

Hexxx
50 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Old hits and a cover :diane:

but PLEASE GAGA! NEW MUSIC 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived