💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga MIGHT perform at the Global Citizen Festival in Sept.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

Itunes festival will be on 19 September and when will be GSF?

So my predictions will realize, new song will be on September 2, 9 or 16 (after Grammy 2017 application)

The Grammy deadline in on September 30th

I think lead single is coming next month before VMA and I think Gaga could be the performer not announced for GMA on August 19th 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:excuseu: Everything's cancelled.

If I see another post like this from you the only thing to get cancelled will be your account :excuseu:

jk :hug: 

Kermit
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

If I see another post like this from you the only thing to get cancelled will be your account :excuseu:

jk :hug: 

:excuseu:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Varo Yan
Just now, monketsharona said:

The Grammy deadline in on September 30th

I think lead single is coming next month before VMA and I think Gaga could be the performer not announced for GMA on August 19th 

oops :stalkga: if deadline is on Sep. 30, we will hear new music no sooner than october  :lolga:

SpaceAce
3 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

oops :stalkga: if deadline is on Sep. 30, we will hear new music no sooner than october  :lolga:

Why would she not want to make the deadline? Her competition would be weak af. 

Varo Yan
4 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Why would she not want to make the deadline? Her competition would be weak af. 

Competition would be weak in charts, but she doesnt care about it, she pays attention to Grammy, Oscar and like that prestigious, authoritative awards, dignity...

I think she will probably be a 'late' addition to the line up meaning they will only announce her the friday her new single is out there.

SpaceAce

Competition would be weak in charts, but she doesnt care about it, she pays attention to Grammy, Oscar and like that prestigious, authoritative awards, dignity...

Wait but isn't that what we're talking about? If the Grammy deadline is sept. 30th then she should make it. She could easily take home at least 2 considering the current competition. At the very least. 

Varo Yan
1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

Wait but isn't that what we're talking about? If the Grammy deadline is sept. 30th then she should make it. She could easily take home at least 2. 

NO; if she release something, for example single, album, before deadline - until sept. 30, competition will be with Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna, Sia, Drake... those are 3-4 massive albums

Varo Yan

@SpaceAce  she could release jazz album, it's another category - traditional pop vocal album and win...

I dont understand that people who wont jazz album, it's great music, do you remember fantastic TonyGaga jazz era?; It's so cute and relaxable, they can release it on August and get #1 on Billboard and win on Grammy ))

SpaceAce
10 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

NO; if she release something, for example single, album, before deadline - until sept. 30, competition will be with Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna, Sia, Drake... those are 3-4 massive albums

Yeah but not really. Adele, Beyonce, Sia and Rihanna have already lost hype. Gaga releasing her album before the deadline ensures she has the most hype from now and until the Grammys. If she releases soon after, she has to spend a whole year trying to keep momentum going when other competition will surely have albums out at later points in the year. (Beck is releasing after the grammy deadline)

Plus, we don't know what the album will sound like. She could really shock people with this one. 

Oh and about Drake, Grammy voters are mostly pretentious old white men. He might get a nomination for AOTY but he definitely won't win. That's just the way it is with hip hop albums, unfortunately. 

Weasel

@SpaceAce  she could release jazz album, it's another category - traditional pop vocal album and win...

I dont understand that people who wont jazz album, it's great music, do you remember fantastic TonyGaga jazz era?; It's so cute and relaxable, they can release it on August and get #1 on Billboard and win on Grammy ))

Maybe to you but I (and the obvious majority) am not here for this. At least not before LG5. She dragged the Jazz era long enough. In fact, it felt longer than ARTPOP to me so no thanks she can wait with her jazz. 

Varo Yan
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Maybe to you but I (and the obvious majority) am not here for this. At least not before LG5. She dragged the Jazz era long enough. In fact, it felt longer than ARTPOP to me so no thanks she can wait with her jazz. 

if she release jazz album on August and LG5 on October or November or December? :hor:

just she'll slay you :lolga::hug:

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

I think she doesn't give a F about Grammy commpetition. If she does, I will start to worry about the quality of her new music

I think only fans care that much about Grammy. There is full of categories, she could snatch something

Archived