💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does Katy like shading Gaga? (and is a two-faced...)

crisTEAne

why does katy like shading gagz?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. why does katy like shading gagz?

• she is obviously jealous
    • she has a weird sense of humor
    • she has no sense of humor
    • she is insecure
    • other (plz specify)

Featured Posts

heavymetall0v3r

Why is this a thread get a job

tumblr_m67f3sXBKX1rxcvvgo1_500.gif

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I don't think Katy hates Gaga, she just makes silly jokes all the time. I think deep down she actually respects Gaga. 

i agree. still, her sense of humor is... weird. 

4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Btw in Gaga's defense, she was directing that statement towards the media and critics, though it sounded a little offensive towards Perry.

exactly.

2 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Yes, but it wouldn't have hurt if she had added something nice about Katy. Instead she just seemed bitter, which is quite interesting because Katy has absolutely nothing on Gaga, except for commercial success, which Gaga supposedly doesn't care about :sis:

let's not forget the context: she was in a very dark place mentally.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Yes, but it wouldn't have hurt if she had added something nice about Katy. Instead she just seemed bitter, which is quite interesting because Katy has absolutely nothing on Gaga, except for commercial success, which Gaga supposedly doesn't care about :sis:

I'm sure Gaga didn't mean anything bad. :saladga:

Sometimes you just forget to polish your words. It was a long interview and you can't expect every line to be perfect. Maybe she thought we would understand that it was more about the critics and less about Perry herself?

Tbh, she said 'I don't know what fck I have to do with Katy Perry' Katy didn't associate herself with gaga, it was the critics and media making the comparisons, so she didn't need any polishing on her words.

PopThatArt

I'd say why but then I'd get warning points and be banned for a month or however long.

Go see A Star is Born

crisTEAne
Just now, PopThatArt said:

I'd say why but then I'd get warning points and be banned for a month or however long.

just be cryptic, as a true little monster. :gaycat:

Bradley

OT:

I'm not sure if Katy said that in response to Gaga's attitude towards her fans. Gaga loving her fans is a choice and I respect her for that. I don't care if you call that cringeworthy. Giving your fans love and support is perfectly normal and cherishable, I never for one second doubted her adoration for us. And her bond and connection with her fans? She felt it. I felt it.

PopThatArt
20 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

I think she has always thought: "Gaga is talented, no one can deny it, but I think she is an attention *****. I work my ass off to make good pop music and yet she has more praise than me. Let me be bitter and shady towards Gaga"

"Good pop music"???? I cringe. Define GOOD. Define pop. Define MUSIC. Define Katy Perry.

Go see A Star is Born

Bambino

I don't think she's jealous because if it's the hits she cares about, well she has many #1s. I think she's just immature and she needs to mind her own business :smh:

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

I'm not sure if Katy said that in response to Gaga's attitude towards her fans. 

let's not kid ourselves: she did. :gaycat:

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

Gaga loving her fans is a choice and I respect her for that. I don't care if you call that cringeworthy. Giving your fans love and support is perfectly normal and cherishable, I never for one second doubted her adoration for us. And her bond and connection with her fans? She felt it. I felt it.

i'm with you on that 100%. it's a real connection that saved many people. :wub:

Prismatic

It really is the Monsters trying to keep/make this rivalry a thing :awkney: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

It really is the Monsters trying to keep/make this rivalry a thing :awkney: 

that's beside the point. this thread isn't about the rivalry; it's a question: why does she like throwing shade at gagz? clearly, she does. the OP is proof enough. 

Andrew Warhola
7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I'm sure Gaga doesn't mean anything bad. :saladga:

Sometimes you just forget to polish your words. It was a long interview and you can't expect every line to be perfect. Maybe she thought we would understand that it was more about the critics and less about Perry herself?

Tbh, she said 'I don't know what fck I have to do with Katy Perry' Katy didn't associate herself with gaga, it was the critics and media making the comparisons, so she didn't need any polishing on her words.

That's debatable, especially considering the "green hair and mechanical horses" tweet that came after. I agree, her goal wasn't to insult Katy directly, but those statements and that tweet came from a place of frustration and maybe jealousy(?). I mean, isn't she a self-proclaimed advocate for #PromotingOnlineKindness?

Anyway, I personally don't even care. I just find the whole situation hilarious and I'm just defending Katy, because I can already feel this whole fanbase ganging up on her for absolutely no reason.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

ItsTommyBitch

I feel like everyone in this thread knows those instagram posts are edited af, but they are still hilarious.

That's all :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ezrajones

She's extremely bitter that she cannot sing and is not the artist of this generation. She's a talentless puppet and Gaga is above her.

Gaga

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived