Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Why doesn't Meghan Trainor hire a decent stylist?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I was thinking exactly the same thing. All her looks this era seem focused on being something she's not. That outfit for the NO video, with that silver Bacofoil cape and the short sequin dress with ankle boots for Me Too were two awful, try-hard looks. She doesn't ooze sexiness, so when she attempts to do it, it looks fake. I don't know where I stand on her new red hair either. In the beginning, it looked good, now I'm not so sure. She looked better in her last era, especially when she wore knee-length boots to elongate her legs. As a girl of a more voluptuous persuasion myself, I think it's best to stay away from ankle boots. The only ankle boots I ever wore were ones that were covered by trousers as part of my school uniform. But wearing them with skirts and bare legs was just not going to happen. Such boots are best worn by tall, slim girls. On a curvier body, they just make you look short and dumpy.

This isn't meant to be seriously mean critique or anything, I'm just being realistic and offering helpful advice. I don't see why some people are getting so mad at the OP. Everyone was laughing at the dresses at the Met Ball a few weeks back and there was no outpouring of: "How dare you! She's just being herself!" It's just fashion - chill out.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

She's a cute girl, just let her be. Leave the real fashion to the actual style icons. :gaycat: 

Ahem, Gaga. :gaycat:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Katharine Hepburn

She looks a bit like a drag queen in come of her looks, but if she's comfortable with how she looks then power to her.

xoxo Joanne

JusKeepBreathin
57 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing. All her looks this era seem focused on being something she's not. That outfit for the NO video, with that silver Bacofoil cape and the short sequin dress with ankle boots for Me Too were two awful, try-hard looks. She doesn't ooze sexiness, so when she attempts to do it, it looks fake. I don't know where I stand on her new red hair either. In the beginning, it looked good, now I'm not so sure. She looked better in her last era, especially when she wore knee-length boots to elongate her legs. As a girl of a more voluptuous persuasion myself, I think it's best to stay away from ankle boots. The only ankle boots I ever wore were ones that were covered by trousers as part of my school uniform. But wearing them with skirts and bare legs was just not going to happen. Such boots are best worn by tall, slim girls. On a curvier body, they just make you look short and dumpy.

This isn't meant to be seriously mean critique or anything, I'm just being realistic and offering helpful advice. I don't see why some people are getting so mad at the OP. Everyone was laughing at the dresses at the Met Ball a few weeks back and there was no outpouring of: "How dare you! She's just being herself!" It's just fashion - chill out.

I was thinking the same thing about those boots chopping her legs and making her look shorter than she is. It's like the more you study the photos the more mistakes you see. Mistakes a trained stylist shouldn't make.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

monstereo

She's fat. Even if she hired an amazing stylist everything would look bad on her.

jk.

I don't see anything wrong with her style.

PunkTheFunk
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 1:30 AM, AlexanderLevi2 said:

:awkney:

This made me cringe, literally. I get constructive criticism but this is just plain nasty.

Welcome to Gagadaily.com :madge:

Archived