Andrew Warhola

Who do you prefer?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

• Meghan Trainor
    • Demi Lovato

Featured Posts

Poissonche

I really do like Demi actually :poot: Meghan... I like No, Boys Like You and Lips Are Movin and that's pretty much it. But I get why people like her, she's just not my cup of tea.

Katsuki Bakugo

Demi has the better voice, body and image. And doesn't work with Gaga's ex Manager. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

2020Covid19IsOurs

I wish demi would do better but atm i enjoy most of Megan's songs. Demi has talent but she needs to overcome this > :poot:

Lol

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

PopThatArt

Neither they're both garbage. 

Go see A Star is Born

Andrew Warhola
2 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Demi has the better voice, body and image. And doesn't work with Gaga's ex Manager. 

I honestly feel like Demi's whole image has been completely tarnished by her constant complaints about other artists, which she always feels the need to share on social media. Plus, the whole Poot mess has really taken its toll on the way people view Demi. It's kind of hard to take her seriously, with that image haunting every article/thread/tweet she's mentioned in :/

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

I mean, I love women who write their own songs, so......

meg_griffin__family_guy__10_by_frasier_a

And if Meghan wants a Grammy, she doesn't need to call other people to write a Grammy for her.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

holy scheisse

neither:hor:

Spoiler

voted for demi lovato though bc i want her to win something for once

Ferrer Zorola

I like Demi. It's like a light, cute, personality-and-style-lacking Gaga apprentice (LGBT, self esteem and overall preachy themes)

LIFE IS GOOD

Pablo

I don't like either, I guess Megan... she seems more like a megastar and I could see her lasting longer than Demi

Don't visit my profile

Higher

Neither

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

JamJams

They both anyone so much! :saladga: 
but if i had to choose one it would definitely be Demi, i can't stand Megan :staymad:

bluffin with ur muffin

Archived