9 hours ago, LebaneseDude said:

:air: Why am I laughing so hard at this. :rip: 

cus im a comedic genius :derpga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt

We all know Bruno Mars is going to perform at the SB again. 

Go see A Star is Born

crisTEAne
11 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I would love to see her with Cher. Do you BELIEVE in it?

YAS, PLZ! imagine an epic TEOG/SFTL mashup. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

fede ARTPOP
On 26 de mayo de 2016 at 10:11 PM, TrumpAteMyHeart said:

MADonna is OLD NEWS! Gaga is the new Queen of Music and has her own global classics to perform. Keep it cute bae.

giphy.gif

@Uncle ARTPOP see? :yay:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Duella Dvil
On 5/26/2016 at 6:11 PM, TrumpAteMyHeart said:

MADonna is OLD NEWS! Gaga is the new Queen of Music and has her own global classics to perform. Keep it cute bae.

giphy.gif

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Ferrer Zorola
21 hours ago, malazam said:

Anyway, Gaga is still a Coca Cola girl and the Halftime is sponsored by Pepsi

what? Gaga has never sponsored Coca Cola or any other soda lmao you even suggested TS when she is practically OWNED by coca cola yet you had the audacity to consider her lmao 

LIFE IS GOOD

malazam
5 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

what? Gaga has never sponsored Coca Cola or any other soda lmao you even suggested TS when she is practically OWNED by coca cola yet you had the audacity to consider her lmao 

bc of her popularity, and yes Gaga maybe isn't sponsored but she has a contract or an agreement with them. They used Electric Chapel in a tv ad back in 2011 and this year they released a bottle featuring Paparazzi's lyrics. So keep the lmao.

and Gaga has been sponsored by 'sodas' maybe not sodas but others drinks :saladga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

chromaticainmyhead

I would say Gagaball Halftime Show ft. Madonna & Cher? That Gayparade would literally destroy the internet

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Ferrer Zorola
21 hours ago, malazam said:

bc of her popularity, and yes Gaga maybe isn't sponsored but she has a contract or an agreement with them. They used Electric Chapel in a tv ad back in 2011 and this year they released a bottle featuring Paparazzi's lyrics. So keep the lmao.

and Gaga has been sponsored by 'sodas' maybe not sodas but others drinks :saladga:

no I won't keep the lmao
I wanna see that bottle *receipts gif*
and also what sodas? lmao maybe your talking about local ads that don't get much notoriety outside the US and you're thinking every fan knows about them?... and that electric chapel ad happened 5 years ago so she's pretty free to work with pepsi whenever she wants. 

LIFE IS GOOD

malazam
4 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

no I won't keep the lmao
I wanna see that bottle *receipts gif*
and also what sodas? lmao maybe your talking about local ads that don't get much notoriety outside the US and you're thinking every fan knows about them?... and that electric chapel ad happened 5 years ago so she's pretty free to work with pepsi whenever she wants. 

Paparazzi's lyrics will be in the bottles as long with other songs from Taylor as part of the campaign 'Shared a Coke' (or something like that)

The EC ad was in 2011 then Coca Cola was promoting BTWBall here in Latin America to do promotion and attract people to 'Coca Cola in concert'

She used light coke bottles in her hair in the Telephone vid.

About other sodas? There not other sodas as big as Coke, just Pepsi

but Absolut an alcoholic drink sponsored the whole ARTPOP ball, she did promo to Campari or something like that, Neuro Sonic, and I remember she having an agreement with waters bottles of a famous brand in the us idk the name

For the past 5 years LiveNation had Coca Cola as soft-drink and now I think they contract ended prob Pepsi taking the place, that's means indirectly and directly Coca Cola was promoting her tours.

I want her to perform but it's kinda hard

look at Katy, Beyoncé, Michael, all Pepsi artists and with the bottles coming out means that they have an agreement/contract to promote themselves with her image.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived