Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'll sue Gaga if she doesn't perform Paparazzi at 2017 SB Halftime Show

TrumpAteMyHeart

Featured Posts

Knife
Just now, YoungHuyzy said:

Like Katy Perry? :green: 

I don't know, name an artist that's relevant and has come off a recent successful album campaign.

There's literally no buzz behind Gaga right now. You don't go from ARTPOP → SuperBowl halftime show.:emma:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Inb4 they ask Sia to perform...or Ellie...or a rapper to perform and they snub Gaga yet again :saladga:

I would hope with LG5 it gives her some more hits and hopefully she's asked...especially with her performing the National Anthem the pervious year...plz ask her :giveup:

LG5 holds the key to an invitation.  If she has a single that slays the world, she'll be asked.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, malazam said:

with Taylor, Adele and Rihanna out there?

Sure Jan

Taylor can't do it
and if Gaga had started the album era earlier she would definitely be next year's performer. But since she didn't, she isn't going to be. 

LIFE IS GOOD

LebaneseDude
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

gaga performing her own music?

200_s.gif

:air: Why am I laughing so hard at this. :rip: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

TrumpAteMyHeart
1 hour ago, Prince Bananas said:

This is like a hater telling you to calm down.

At least Madonna will die with her flop and successful with her name as The Queen Of Pop.

Taylor is tied to Coca-Cola, Adelemania is over  (see: Send My Love's performance so far) + ANTi won't even outsell ARTPOP.

Gaga it is.

v90r6fyhms4i.gif

YoungHuyzy
10 minutes ago, Knife said:

I don't know, name an artist that's relevant and has come off a recent successful album campaign.

There's literally no buzz behind Gaga right now. You don't go from ARTPOP → SuperBowl halftime show.:emma:

Your argument was that a harder working artist should headline the superbowl. Yes there was more buzz with Prism than ARTPOP, but I'd be hard-pressed to say Katy works harder than Gaga. :crossed: 

LUO YI
12 minutes ago, TrumpAteMyHeart said:

Taylor is tied to Coca-Cola, Adelemania is over  (see: Send My Love's performance so far) + ANTi won't even outsell ARTPOP.

Gaga it is.

v90r6fyhms4i.gif

LOL AT YOU :toofunny:

ARTPOP is the equivalent to MDNA, a dance record with no more than 3M sales. Even MDNA is more cohesive.

I only agree with Taylor and Adele and about Rihanna, it was obvious, sales are getting lower so it doesn't surprise me, but I won't defend her 'cause ANTI is... ANTI. 

The night sky tells all

Twitter
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

Is she even going to perform? :duck:

Same question I had in mind! :laughga:

TimisaMonster
29 minutes ago, Ronk said:

LG5 holds the key to an invitation.  If she has a single that slays the world, she'll be asked.

Reason why the first single needs to slay as hard as Gaga leaking the Aura Demo....no joke...especially amongst the crap music on the radio it shouldn't be too hard :ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

She won't be on Half Time next year :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TrumpAteMyHeart
1 hour ago, Prince Bananas said:

LOL AT YOU 

ARTPOP is the equivalent to MDNA, a dance record with no more than 3M sales. Even MDNA is more cohesive.

I only agree with Taylor and Adele and about Rihanna, it was obvious, sales are getting lower so it doesn't surprise me, but I won't defend her 'cause ANTI is... ANTI. 

MDNA's sales were inflated by MediaTraffic, it has sold less than 1 million. ARTPOP has sold up to 2 million and scored a multiplatinum hit (Applause). Funny how you came for ARTPOP's sales yet defended ANTi's tragic sales... Hmm... doesn't seem like you're here to defend Gaga's interests. Wrong forum perhaps?

LUO YI
1 minute ago, TrumpAteMyHeart said:

MDNA's sales were inflated by MediaTraffic, it has sold less than 1 million. ARTPOP has sold up to 2 million and scored a multiplatinum hit (Applause). Funny how you came for ARTPOP's sales yet defended ANTi's tragic sales... Hmm... doesn't seem like you're here to defend Gaga's interests. Wrong forum perhaps?

Wtf did you write? I didn't defend Rihanna, it's a fact. Albums are selling worse each year and streaming is taking all.

You seem to be a hater honestly, and I'm not in the wrong forum honey.

Gaga's interests? What interest? I defend her artistry and we weren't talking about it. I've been a Monster since 2011 and you're nobody to say that. I defended her even with the Express Yourself mess, I defended her in 2013 when things were sad. 

The night sky tells all

Xoxo Adriana
5 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

Unfortunately she's going to sing other artists' hits. Like maybe Like A Virgin  or something.

If she sang that the whole 'reductive' era will start again :saladga:

malazam
8 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Taylor can't do it
and if Gaga had started the album era earlier she would definitely be next year's performer. But since she didn't, she isn't going to be. 

Anyway, Gaga is still a Coca Cola girl and the Halftime is sponsored by Pepsi

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived