💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 = Gaga's "Blackout?"

Savage

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

ewwwww i hate Blackout, hopefully noT

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Savage
7 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

ewwwww i hate Blackout, hopefully noT

I just know the singles.

The Child
10 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

I just know the singles.

I suggest you to listen to the whole album, it is very good honestly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MagnumX

I dont think so. I'm a huge fan of Britney (brit and Gaga are my favorites), but Britney did something more EDM with Blackout, and worked with producers like Danja (who also produced Telephone) and Gaga is working with people more related to genres like punk/rock/disco/indie music (Like the guys from tame impale who i also love). So in terms of style, no. But will LG5 give us her most iconic songs yet? Its hard to tell, cause it seems like she's going to get out of her confort zone and try different types of music, which can be both successfull or it can be a flop (in terms of quality), but judging by who is working with her right now and what is going on with her life lately, i think its safe to assume that LG5 will be her most sincere and mature album to date. And NO, i'm not here for TFM 2.0/BTW 2.0/MY D*CK 2.0. She only have to look forward, not backwards. Reinventing herself is the only way to do something that will make a difference in the future. Otherwise she will be a Katy Perry who legacy is only notable when you look at the charts.

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

Savage
1 hour ago, Kalel Magnio said:

I dont think so. I'm a huge fan of Britney (brit and Gaga are my favorites), but Britney did something more EDM with Blackout, and worked with producers like Danja (who also produced Telephone) and Gaga is working with people more related to genres like punk/rock/disco/indie music (Like the guys from tame impale who i also love). So in terms of style, no. But will LG5 give us her most iconic songs yet? Its hard to tell, cause it seems like she's going to get out of her confort zone and try different types of music, which can be both successfull or it can be a flop (in terms of quality), but judging by who is working with her right now and what is going on with her life lately, i think its safe to assume that LG5 will be her most sincere and mature album to date. And NO, i'm not here for TFM 2.0/BTW 2.0/MY D*CK 2.0. She only have to look forward, not backwards. Reinventing herself is the only way to do something that will make a difference in the future. Otherwise she will be a Katy Perry who legacy is only notable when you look at the charts.

"She only has to look forward."

^ THIS!

Archived