question

Madonna's Racism: a history

petty

Featured Posts

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, thotiana said:

appropriating burqa/niqab

"chola or orient made" :awkney:

i understand the chola and orient made point but the burqa isn't to do with race, surely it's do with islam which isn't a race?

Spoiler

yes i am very nit picky about what people class as racism :gaycat: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio

That **** about black men and white women was said 20 ****ing years ago, come on.

llbcherry

Oh, here we go again....

But, yeah, none of that is cool to say. :wtf:

I've never been a fan of hers... and this is a cultural sterotype. I find most stereotypes to be as such for a reason, BUT, you cannot fairly lump any group of people together based on just color, race, religion, orientation, etc. Everyone is a unique individual. 

I think this was bad to say..... it does seem racist. You can't say "all black men" based off of a sample size of 6 men you dated. And if you believe that, especially as an influential superstar, then at least have the common sense to not have those views immortalized IN PRINT.

Embarrassing!  :duck:

AJH219

Another weak attempt to drag her :toofunny: Get a new goddamn hobby honey. Nobody cares that Madonna is "racist", nobody cares she has weird sexual fantasies, nobody but those consumed with an unhealthy hatred of her care about these issues. Please crawl back under the rock you came from and vanish. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

petty
5 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Why do you make these threads?

"I have a black friend!"

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

Whats more racist: Your username being a "ghetto black girl name" with a avatar of a Black Lady.

I'm black and I can do as I pls. "Thotiana" is not a "ghetto black girl name" and the "black lady" is a celeb but u tried

arent you black? love yourself

Katharine Hepburn

People confusing political correctness for racism in terms of Gaga. :awkney: The 'slave master' photo was out of context and I don't think it was what it looked like and gypsy is perfectly acceptable where I'm from and it's on government forms as a nationality option as 'gypsy/traveler' and there was a TV show called 'my big fat gypsy wedding'.

xoxo Joanne

SissyFromSpace
Just now, thotiana said:

"I have a black friend!"

I'm black and I can do as I pls. "Thotiana" is not a "ghetto black girl name" and the "black lady" is a celeb but u tried

arent you black? love yourself

You being BLACK doesn't give you permission to be RACIST e5211753.gif

get this Tumblr ass mess tf outta' here.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

petty
2 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Another weak attempt to drag her :toofunny: Get a new goddamn hobby honey. Nobody cares that Madonna is "racist", nobody cares she has weird sexual fantasies, nobody but those consumed with an unhealthy hatred of her care about these issues. Please crawl back under the rock you came from and vanish. 

this aint a hobby hen! it took me 2 min to make this thread and 1 min to make the other thread. these are two problematic topics that are up for debate. you can ignore the thread though if you have a problem with it :)

petty
Just now, Lance said:

but how am i being racist if i'm supporting a black celebrity on my display pic :toofunny:

and thotiana is not "BLACK" its a name, emphasizing the word 'THOT' try again

AJH219
1 minute ago, Lance said:

That's like saying I get to be homophobic because I'm gay :rip: The nerve of some people, I swear to God. :toofunny: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

mucinex
2 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

People confusing political correctness for racism in terms of Gaga. :awkney: The 'slave master' photo was out of context and I don't think it was what it looked like and gypsy is perfectly acceptable where I'm from and it's on government forms as a nationality option as 'gypsy/traveler' and there was a TV show called 'my big fat gypsy wedding'.

institutional racism doesn't make it okay to be racist.

SissyFromSpace
Just now, thotiana said:

but how am i being racist if i'm supporting a black celebrity on my display pic :toofunny:

and thotiana is not "BLACK" its a name, emphasizing the word 'THOT' try again

and its associated with a stereotypical black name people have shamed. Lolololzzzzz Queen of POP has yall MADT

e5211753.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived