💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

gag
28 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Lmao, someone just threw this thing just into the car window.

It's not like some girl approached and kindly GAVE something, it's just random thing being thrown...

CjORZocWsAACUyO.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighlandHeart

I'm making this post because I really do feel this statement needs to be put fowrard more clearly, and I want many people on here who claim to be Gaga fans to try and take this into account. Because whilst I'm not his biggest fan, I do fear that one day Bieber will commit suicide due to all of his hatred. What follows was a response to a comment from @Hecturr on the thread 'Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window' which read "yeeeeeeees ruin your future im here for it". When I quoted him and responded with what I'm about to put forward here, he responded with "Because I'm a horrible person. Easy as that." I don't mention this so as to judge him, or inspire any hate towards him, only as some context as I'm not going to bother editing what I responded with to make my point, which is this: 

I'm not his biggest fan but I really do fail to comprehend why you would wish this on anyone. The amount of people who liked this comment too is pretty disgraceful. 

I struggle to accept and view the world in such a black-and-white, one dimensional way, so I don't think I'd put his action simply down to 'being an assh*le. His career when he was younger was meticulously planned and directed by people who control him, lyrics written for him directed at these young girls, music videos sexualising him. Everybody here seems to think fame is some gorgeous gift that he should think himself lucky for getting. When I was his age when he started out, I think I would've enjoyed the attention and money too. You seriously cannot blame him for that, he was a teenager. Now he's older, and if you ask me, feels like he can't escape the Bieber persona created for him. Would you want his screaming deluded and virtually brainwashed fans? Who think they are entitled to run his life? If people were using Gaga to make money back in 2012, concede that the exact same thing is happening to him, probably on a much more severe level. Was Gaga happy? No. She was miserable. I'm not a big fan of his, but Bieber isn't stupid. He knows people are using him. Of course he feels miserable. His actions may not be the best but I think he's trying to send his fans a sign. He probably feels awful about their delusion for the whole facade, and just can't take it anymore. In the beginning, before he blew up, that boy just wanted to sing. He was not to know that millions and millions of girls would get so obsessed with him to the point where they are cutting themselves for him, but the people who controlled him did. They love it because it makes them money. What's worse is that you seem to think that he actually smugly enjoys it. Attention and fame is one thing, but he's not acclaimed, nor respected by most. His fans certainly have no respect for him as a human being. Everyone goes on about the objectification of women and how awful it is, and it is, but when the same happens to Bieber he should be so lucky, because he's male? Even grateful? Disgraceful. The car, the drinking, all of it isn't some narcissistic guy who thinks he's a rock star. It's a cry for help. It's sad. Does he cover it up with arrogance? Of course. And when you're young and vulnerable, insecure and impressionable, like all adolescents are, and millions of people and the people who control you tell you that you're beautiful and amazing, I'm pretty sure that even you would start to believe it. Adolescents are almost always entirely fragile, and people seem to think that money compensates for this and are baffled as to why he's unhappy? Please. Whilst I don't agree with his actions, it's compassion and a therapist he needs, not the ignorant, presumptious and disgraceful added hate of thousands of people on a daily basis. Why am I saying all this? Because I fail to see how anyone who crictises and wishes ill on him like this, would be in any way different if they were in his position. I'm surprised he's coped this far. 

Come on people. Let's be real. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

SamJ

You have a point. I'm not a Justin fan but I don't wish anything bad on him. I hope he has a good life I dont know him obvs but why judge when it doesn't affect you. And also the amount of likes these sickening comments get on here now is appalling!

HighlandHeart
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

You have a point. I'm not a Justin fan but I don't wish anything bad on him. I hope he has a good life I dont know him obvs but why judge when it doesn't affect you. And also the amount of likes these sickening comments get on here now is appalling!

It's not that it affects me personally, but it affects me in the sense that I'm sickened when I read this stuff, and then feel thoroughly depressed for ages. 

It really is appalling. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Gohan

How can you justify his shitty attitude tho? He's rich enough to pay that contract and leave the ''happy'' life he desires so much. The hate he gets is deserved, just like Azealia Banks' bad attitude getting everyone on their nerves. I am a fan of both, but come on... You're delusional if you think they don't need medical help. They need to be out of the game.

And laughing out loud @ ''oversexualization'' bullshit, how even was him oversexualized? He was a romantic mess in his My World, My World 2.0 eras. He became a naturally sexual boy once he hit puberty (Believe), but everybody goes through that. Demi, Selena Gomez (even worse, for having her career almost destroyed by Justin when everyone and their mothers thought it made her famous).

And thirdly, watch Selena Gomez' meltdown from 2011 to 2014. How much of an example you need to realize that this mess of a grown up man needs rehab.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Decodekid

I don't wish a "yeeeeeeees ruin your future im here for it" to anyone but he has recently been such an asshole and so disgraceful to his fans it annoys me, first he goes and quits doing the meet and greet BULSHIT he also uses playback on stage and now he won't even want to take a picture with his fans, the ones that made his career possible. When Purpose was released and he made his comeback the world once again respected him and forgave him, now he wants to act like an asshole, good, that shows he doesn't deserve it. 

Sometimes fame can be annoying but sure he wanted fame 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

LanasNerfGun

You make a good point, but I just can't be sympathetic towards someone who uses racial slurs, has said being gay is a choice and on the topic of rape has expressed, "I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason."  He is undeniably one of, if not the biggest male artist right now, he has been gifted with this wide-reaching platform to spread positivity and while he has done so through his music--however, isn't it convenient that he does so right before his album came out?  He could be so influential to his fans and the world in a great way.  His actions reflect poorly on him and rightfully so.  He takes his fans for granted.  I just hope he realizes it before it's gone.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Poot said:

l

lmaooo my bad

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Nirvana

I think he really needs to take a pause from the fame, from all the pics I've seen he seems really unhappy now. I hope it doesn't go even worse, his manager must see it. His actions are of course awful and you cannot justify them all, but they tell that he has serious problems.

DrewStevens

I don't wish him any bad but he is an asshole. 

Britney went through the same things and she never acted like that. She was actually broken and desperate. Selena, Demi, Miley, Zac Efron... They all have been suffered the consequences of fame and none of them have been as bratty, arrogant and problematic as Justin Bieber.

It's time to stop victimizing this grown ass man so he can take responsibility for his actions. He is never gonna change if people don't stop justifying his actions. 

Archived