💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Yikes, changed man my ass. I mean why couldn't he just say a simple thank you to people who buy his music, support him, but tickets to his tour, etc. oh wait but when his album and singles are released he loves them and he/his team tweets "BUY/STREAM MY NEW SINGLE AND REQUEST IT" those annoying fans are the ones who have helped you get to where you are. At least have a bit of respect for them because without them you'd be nothing. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear

I'm not saying the behavior of his fans is acceptable and they shouldn't be throwing stuff at him like that, but it's not that hard to just rise above it and discard of the gift out of sight. I mean he had the window rolled down anticipating interaction with his fans, if he didn't want to interact with them why not just leave it up?

Andrew Warhola
Just now, KooKoo said:

I read it as "throws fan out of window."

:toofunny:

Give him a week

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

SKANK
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

There's one overrated thing called respect though. There are so many ways to handle one particular situation, and all of them don't necessarily involve being a ****.

I wouldn't say it's respectful to stalk someone at their hotel, assault them with obsessive adoration, and throw weird cheap tokens of appreciation at them.

His disrespectful was a response to strangers having a freakish emotional attachment to him. You and I have no idea how you would handle that kind of situation on a daily biases.

migamiga

It's your decision if you wanna cancel meet and greets and not take pictures, but to be so blatantly rude to their faces is despicable. But he's clearly going through some type of mental exhaustion 

PopBitch

pop stars or rock stars don't care about these gifts their fans give them and hand them off to assistants to get rid of.  Does anyone think they keep them?  They just aren't obvious like Baby Bieber who throws them out the window.

6 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Yes, I completely agree. But I won't feel sorry for him when he has a meltdown. His self-entitlement when enjoying all the profits of having the fanbase he has, but then denying it and complaining about it (?) If they weren't obsessed with him, they wouldn't pay for a ticket to go watch his lazy and mediocre tour. He has absolutely no problem with posting exactly what those teenage girls want to hear (when it's promo time) but suddenly despises his fanbase for what it is and how it worships him. He's a hypocrite and an opportunist.

He is and I agree with all you've said. After all the things he's done he just became a caricature to me and I can't take him seriously. It's fun watching all the mess around him and watching his fans defend his every single action.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I wouldn't say it's respectful to stalk someone at their hotel, assault them with obsessive adoration, and throw weird cheap tokens of appreciation at them.

His disrespectful was a response to strangers having a freakish emotional attachment to him. You and I have no idea how you would handle that kind of situation on a daily biases.

He's far from being the only person on the planet living with this kind of scrutiny, we have plenty other examples of how you can handle such situations respectfully.

He has the right to wanna be left alone, but these teenage girls are still the reason why he became relevant in the first place.

ryanripley

i think he needs rehab or mental help before he has a meltdown :wtf: fame is clearly getting to him, poor boy :wtf: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SKANK
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

He's far from being the only person on the planet living with this kind of scrutiny, we have plenty other examples of how you can handle such situations respectfully.

He has the right to wanna be left alone, but these teenage girls are still the reason why he became relevant in the first place.

I don't think he owes his fans anything. He creates art. They consume the art. That is where the relationship ought to end. Artists being obsessively attentive to their fans, like Gaga or Taylor Swift is a bonus for the fans, but shouldn't be considered standard operation.

I think it's reasonable for a man to be rude when he is excepted to take care of the emotional needs of thousands of strangers every day.

MJHolland
44 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If I, as a grown ass man, had a gaggle of teenage girls giving me stuffed animals everywhere I went I don't think I'd handle it as respectfully as he did in that video. Leave the man alone.

Then you nor Justin are grown ass men :awkney:

Thats not how grown ups treat little teenage girls that are trying to meet their idols. Justin has lived a privileged life so far. He should be nothing but absolutely grateful for the fortune he's been given because there are plenty of kids just as talents with far better attitudes.

You don't think Gaga has fans that do this everywhere she goes? You don't think Katy Perry does? Or Beyoncé or Madonna? They've never systematically treated their fans so disrespectfully. They are the adults. This brat and grown up with so much privilege that he doesn't even know how to behave in public. He is anything BUT a grown ass man. You two have so, so much to learn. 

Archived