💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

Helxig

How does he even have fans any more really?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
On 23/05/2016 at 9:05 AM, OBEY said:

King :applause: 

Best to throw it away as fast as you receive it than keep it and put it into the trash later at the hotel :gaycat: 

For everyone justifying it this way, the answer is uh... no it isn't. What part of rudely discarding a gift in front of the giver like that is better than doing it discreetly when they aren't around? He had the option to just put it to the side and throw it away later, but he chose to do it directly in front of them as if their kind sentiment disgusted him. As if he's superior to them. And that's what this kind of behaviour demonstrates.

If a family member gives you a gift you don't like during the holiday season would you throw it at them and give them a disgusted look? I mean honestly. Probably not. Because we're taught to not treat other people like they're trash at our feet. Because there's no reason to be a c*nt to others.

If you're justifying this behaviour then maybe you need to check yourself, and re-evaluate your own opinions of how it is acceptable to treat others.

venusfly
6 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

For everyone justifying it this way, the answer is uh... no it isn't. What part of rudely discarding a gift in front of the giver like that is better than doing it discreetly when they aren't around? He had the option to just put it to the side and throw it away later, but he chose to do it directly in front of them as if their kind sentiment disgusted him. As if he's superior to them. And that's what this kind of behaviour demonstrates.

If a family member gives you a gift you don't like during the holiday season would you throw it at them and give them a disgusted look? I mean honestly. Probably not. Because we're taught to not treat other people like they're trash at our feet. Because there's no reason to be a c*nt to others.

If you're justifying this behaviour then maybe you need to check yourself, and re-evaluate your own opinions of how it is acceptable to treat others.

I believe the user you quoted was being sarcastic, at least I hope :laughga:

Helxig
Just now, LG said:

I'm so sick of this disgusting world where people find sick entertainment out of watching people get treated badly. It's disgusting, but some people absolutely thrive off it.

Brian Ryan

I can't believe this is still going on someone throws something in your car and you don't throw it out?!... fan or not doesn't mean it couldn't be poison.

You can be the most talented person in the present, past, and future history of humanity (which he isnt, at all) or the hottest ****boy to ever exist (which he isnt either), but without fans, you are as meaningless as a janitor that works in a gas station.

He needs to learn some respect, "oooh justin did a comeback and he is a new mature man now" my balls

crisTEAne

here's what our gagz-loving twitter sensation has to say about bieber:

:gaycat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

nickkoko

Wow, Gaga would never. I find it weird how he barely even acknowledged his fans too...

OBEY
11 hours ago, LG said:

This is GGD, a popstar online forum. Lemme tell you that i'm 95% of the time not even serious on here and why would i be ! :gaycat: 

venusfly
6 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

I can't believe this is still going on someone throws something in your car and you don't throw it out?!... fan or not doesn't mean it couldn't be poison.

Then he can hand it back and say hes not allowed to accept gifts in that way? Still doesn't excuse it.

Brian Ryan
3 hours ago, LG said:

Then he can hand it back and say hes not allowed to accept gifts in that way? Still doesn't excuse it.

Uh... no. Lol just don't throw things in people's vehicles and keep it moving celebrity or not respect people's space

Archived