Japanese Pop Star Stabbed by Stalker Fan

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

FATCAT

No more Japan for Gaga :hor:

Hope she's gonna be okay :wtf: People are ****ing crazy

Purr more, hiss less.

LaMaisonGaga

Oh what the **** this **** still happens?

lamaisongaga.com

If it was Kyary I would've died :wtf: Very sad situation, security is so important.

RAMROD
Just now, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

If you are a fan then why do you stab your idol 

Many reasons.

Remember Mark Chapman that killed John Lennon? Huge Beatles fan but he killed Lennon after his comments about him being bigger than Jesus.

Ricardo Lopez who tried to killed Bjork with acid bomb and then killed himself did it because he can't accept she was dating Goldie.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Church

i really feared something like this would happen to Gaga during her height/fan interactions/BTW Ball. fans breaking into her home on thanksgiving, ect. 

so tragic. people are scary!!

kiss kiss

ALGAYDO

Some fans have serious mental problems that they aren't addressing properly, so any little thing can trigger them into doing something that most would deem unthinkable. 

Remember when that one fan broke into Lana's home and lived in her garage for a while? I happened TWICE to her! :wtf:

SOON
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ricardo Lopez who tried to killed Bjork with acid bomb and then killed himself did it because he can't accept she was dating Goldie.

This one is so scary! :wtf:

I heard that he recorded video diaries about killing her. And in the last one he killed himself. :diane:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Chaotic Anis said:

Someone better not kill gaga because she won't release lg5 :wtf:

I always fear these things, good thing she invest in legit security team. And that she live far away from Asia, Asian fandom culture is very different. Something else.

They actually holds power to even end someone's career if they ever talk or behave wrong, commonly called as netizen.

Just now, SOON said:

I heard that he recorded video diaries about killing her. And in the last one he killed himself. :diane:

Yep, that is how Florida police can contact Scotland Yard to intercept the acid bomb letter before it's too late, because they watched the vlogs.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, SOON said:

That breaking the garage thing happened to Gaga too when she was in Peru for BTW Ball 

@HOMODRAKE

SOON
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

That breaking the garage thing happened to Gaga too when she was in Peru for BTW Ball 

Fame broughts so much trouble tbh...

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

RAMROD
Just now, Chaotic Anis said:

At least they were there just to meet her,and they got more than they asked :hor:

Tru, still disconcerting tbh 

Archived