Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I selfishly just want to talk about Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz

bowie1986

Featured Posts

PaperIz
6 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

It's extremely bad imo

I can tolerate this kind of criticism even though I disagree tbh :emma: see the light though, hunty :sis:

teenagechrist

Space Boots is amazing 

feeling so hot tamale

honza

I love the album so much :giveup: Miley is awesome

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

LanasNerfGun
1 hour ago, bowie1986 said:

I personally like it more than ARTPOP

200_s.gif

venusfly
42 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

And who are you to judge artistic drive? Miley was clearly passionate and super involved in every aspect of the album and even gave it away because it was about the music and expressing herself. The album covers many themes and overall has a vibe of being one with your heartbreak and using that as an adventure through Miley's imagination and drug fueled pain and agony. To just write it off like that is ignorant.

I said in my opinion and the album just doesn't come off as a piece of art to me. It's just weird and I don't relate to it.

Fiona Apple
28 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I can tolerate this kind of criticism even though I disagree tbh :emma: see the light though, hunty :sis:

I think that the sound had potential..Some of the instrumentals were actually pretty good but the raw (in an ugly way) vocals,the random melodies and lyrics destroyed the whole thing.. 

SouthernBlonde

Does anybody know how I can download this? I'd love to have the album on my phone :)

Chuckles
1 hour ago, Noahhh said:

the best song off the album

Agreed, this song is so melancholic and reflective yet it puts me in a good mood.

I like this personal effort from her, and I'm glad not a lot of people like it, know about it. It makes it more personal when listening to it. I've been a big fan since HM and I love how she has explored her own sound.

Chuckles
40 minutes ago, SouthernBlonde said:

Does anybody know how I can download this? I'd love to have the album on my phone :)

try torrents, hen it was released I did that because I couldn't get it from Soundcloud

I think itsnot in any streaming site, was never released pjysically. She cares about the music not the bling.

Evan Peters

for a free album, i think it was decent. i believe a lot of people who just go 'all she sings about is getting high' or whatever stopped listening after Dooo It! tbh. there are some cringey songs (like bang me box..sis...and milky milky milk) but 80% of it is enjoyable. it's a good album for when you wanna chill. 

if i had to suggest songs to people then it would probably be Karen Don't Be Sad, Space Boots, Cyrus Skies, Slab of Butter, Lighter, and Evil is but a Shadow

emma roberts is an abuser

I never listened to it fully, but I decides to look up some songs once and after seeing that baby music video, it's a no from me

tumblr_mumrss16LD1s8loaoo2_400.gif

Snow

I did enjoy it! It has surprisingly many interesting little musical things going on  and is pretty innovative at times, and for a free album Project it is inndeed good!

Katharine Hepburn

Lmao the Miley fans who don't are bashing people for having a different opinion 

xoxo Joanne

Helxig

I've only heard parts of it here and there but so far I love Twinkle Song (it really touched me in such a strange way. Like, I teared up), Karen Don't Be Sad, and as of right this moment I'm currently falling in love with 1 Sun as I'm listening to it :O Thank you @Noahhh

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived