💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

bionic
Just now, DrewStevens said:

Well that still doesn't mean people should ignore this. That's like the whole "there's people dying in Africa" argument to dismiss a less important problem.

I'm not saying Madonna is a pedophile but there's nothing wrong on bringing this up. People here are acting like anyone who is concerned by this or concerned by the reaction is a "hater" or a "looser". 

I've made my thoughts on the topic very clear throughout this thread. The last couple of pages have been about whether its appropriate for Madonna to be picked on specifically for this fictional story. All I'm saying is that there are bigger fish to fry.

buy bionic

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

What makes American Horror Story or any film or book that features illegal activity different to this? Madonna wrote those stories as a character.

Bellatrix
Just now, Haroon said:

Don't be sorry, I'm joking :laughga: (mostly :derpga: )

Well from what I've read so far the description depicts a teenager, whether they're legal or not is up to personal interpretation and is debatable. Which then opens up the discussion of what age is okay and why is Madonna right/wrong for the fantasy and if the fantasy is even "real" enough to care about :shrug: 

But it's not even her own fantasies. It's complete fiction so why even discuss about her being a pedophile?

elijahfan
1 minute ago, thotiana said:

NNNNNNN you're just making this worse for yourself sis. i'd quit while you're ahead

Funny, that's exactly what I'm thinking about all of you guys. You're trying so hard... :toofunny:

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, thotiana said:

but she's talking as if it was HERSELF!

instead of saying "the best experience lolita had was with a teenager" she said "the best experience I had"

As the character Dita.

Like @bionic said,

”Because the book is fool of tongue-in-cheek 'fantasies'. The book opens with "Everything you are about to see and read is a fantasy, a dream, pretend"."

bionic

instead of saying "the best experience lolita had was with a teenager" she said "the best experience I had"

The whole book is written from the first-person view of the character.

buy bionic

Bellatrix

Lots of books are writen as I. Nothing weird about that.

Didymus
Just now, Benji said:

What makes American Horror Story or any film or book that features illegal activity different to this? Madonna wrote those stories as a character.

lmao

Perfect example. Kidnapping and murder for sexual gratification sure beats teenage boy fantasies :unicorn:

petty
Just now, Bellatrix said:

But it's not even her own fantasies. It's complete fiction so why even discuss about her being a pedophile?

i need the receipts of her claiming this book and the stories in it are complete fiction.

i'll be wiaiting

petty
1 minute ago, bionic said:

The whole book is written from the first-person view of the character.

thanks for these receipts. i hadn't known this and is something that could have been explained on the first page

Bellatrix
Just now, thotiana said:

i need the receipts of her claiming this book and the stories in it are complete fiction.

i'll be wiaiting

Why don't you prove the opposite instead? You're the one with the awful accusations after all.

DrewStevens
6 minutes ago, Snow said:

Im sorry wherebis M having sex with a child? Because in OP there's a bit from The fictive literary work of fiction depicting taboos and fantasies of a woman called Dita? Like this theme has been written about hundreds of times in literary works.

So are you guys now saying ALL author's that have ever writen about this in any context are a pedophile? 

Where did I say she was a pedophile?

I actually said this "this is Madonna having sex with a guy who MAY have been a minor considering the descriptions." 

I didn't even said he was for sure underage, I said that he may have been underage.

And I know most of the things in this book are fiction but that doesn't mean it's concerning that a person could fantasize with this.

I'm not accusing Madonna of being a pedophile and I never did. 

KyliesChild

I don't want any moderator closing this thread. It's fun to debate here.

Archived