💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Yves said:

LOL. I'm not a hater. I just don't like her shenanigans on every public event. Well, most of the **** she does.

She released a book called 'Sex,' detailing stuff about having sex with a teenager yet you say I "want it so bad to be true." Isn't it true? I literally just read what she wrote. What do you want me to see? Tell me more. I want to be entertained. Prove me wrong.

but the book is fiction, so no it isn't true. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yves
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

but the book is fiction, so no it isn't true. 

Okay.

Yet you defend her perverted fantasies. Even though her work is fiction it doesn't mean it's okay.

I wouldn't comment if you reply about this. I'm done. We can't see eye-to-eye because you're defending you fave. Defend anything to not tarnish her good name. Whatever.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Yves said:

Okay.

Yet you defend her perverted fantasies. Even though her work is fiction it doesn't mean it's okay.

I wouldn't comment if you reply about this. I'm done. We can't see eye-to-eye because you're defending you fave. Defend anything to not tarnish her good name. Whatever.

but nothing in this says anything about an underaged boy. That's just your own assumption. Nothing says anything about the characters age either. 

Yeah, don't comment anymore. You are a hater and of course you will see the worst.

Yves
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

but nothing in this says anything about an underaged boy. That's just your own assumption. Nothing says anything about the characters age either. 

LOL. I really can't help it.

One of the best experiences I ever had was with a teenage boy.

Assumption, eh?

2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

You are a hater and of course you will see the worst.

The-Deathly-Hallows-part-1-bellatrix-les

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Yves said:

LOL. I really can't help it.

One of the best experiences I ever had was with a teenage boy.

Assumption, eh?

The-Deathly-Hallows-part-1-bellatrix-les

First of all, as I sad FICTION. You know that word?

Second of all teenage boy doesn't necessarily mean underaged. You know that 18 and 19 year olds are teenagers as well?
Also, in many countries 15 and 16 are legal ages too.  

So yeah, assumption :sis:

Yves
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

First of all, as I sad FICTION. You know that word?

Second of all teenage boy doesn't necessarily mean underaged. You know that 18 and 19 year olds are teenagers as well?
Also, in many countries 15 and 16 are legal ages too.  

So yeah, assumption :sis:

First of all, I said that even though it's fiction, it doesn't mean the perverted fantasies are okay.

But whatever helps you sleep, I guess. You do you, I do me.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Yves said:

First of all, I said that even though it's fiction, it doesn't mean the perverted fantasies are okay.

Nothing says it's a fantasy of her own either. You can write stories with absolutely no meaning.

AJH219

You can tell how taboo sex still is in today's society by the prudish meltdowns you guys still continue to have. It's clear you know nothing about Sex or what it was meant to achieve, just like you're too ignorant to understand the meaning behind most everything Madonna does. This is not a big deal so why don't you all just take your irrelevant opinions and show them up your butt? Madonna will fantasize about what she goddamn well pleases, and no amount of whining from the pressed thinks of GGD will change that. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Snow
19 hours ago, jojuun said:

Y'all are fools.

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna-Steven-Meisel-Sex-1992-Madonna-A

She also posed provocatively with a dog in that book (see spoiler). Do you think Madonna also has sex with dogs? Don't you think we would know if one of the most famous people on earth was ACTUALLY into having sex with dogs? Or is she just alluding to the "doggy style" position and having fun with that theme? The INTRO to the book says it's all a fantasy and nothing in it is true, so why would you get upset? The entire "older woman - young boy" fantasy is super old and produced the classic Academy award winning The Graduate (google it). Also, look at J Lo's last movie where she seduces the teenage boy next door... Everyone is of the age of consent but it's still taboo because of the age gap.

The entire SEX book is about taboos. She's also pictured getting her boob licked by an 80 year old man (and we all know now Madonna wouldn't even let a 50 year old man near her titty, she likes them in their twenties). She's also pictured peeing, getting shaved by a house maid, rimming, going out naked in the street...

It's all about sexual fantasies. And the younger - older fantasy with her as the older character is in there as well as the fantasy with her as the younger character. 

Y'all worried about this 25 year old book full of taboos that actually impacted the world in a positive manner, all when that Camilla girl from Fifth Harmony was screaming she "likes it a little rough" when she was 17 years old. And she's actually a tween-artist with a teenage fanbase, Madonna was a 30+ year old woman with a mature fanbase in 1992.

But okay... Let's have this discussion

And I can't at @StrawberryBlond... Who always feels the need to type TELEPHONE BOOKS on stuff she "doesn't agree with" when we all know she just can't stand Madonna. In every single negative Madonna thread... there she is.

This fanbase... :saladga:

:tea:very well said :)

petty
9 hours ago, Yves said:

Thanks for bringing some sense back into this post.

ps. love your icon! Mr Robot >>>>>>>>>>>>>

9 hours ago, AJH219 said:

You can tell how taboo sex still is in today's society by the prudish meltdowns you guys still continue to have. It's clear you know nothing about Sex or what it was meant to achieve, just like you're too ignorant to understand the meaning behind most everything Madonna does. This is not a big deal so why don't you all just take your irrelevant opinions and show them up your butt? Madonna will fantasize about what she goddamn well pleases, and no amount of whining from the pressed thinks of GGD will change that. 

keep talking

TBKbK2T.gif

Duella Dvil

Because they're as fake as Santa Claus the entire era was a ploy for shock value

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ToxicHot

Wait, if he hardly had any pubic hair how did he give her crabs? :awkney:

I mean, wouldn't you be able to spot them? :laughga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Versace

I honestly call this fake lol 

We all know how intolerant Madonna is , why would she look after a random person :toofunny:

crisTEAne

@Haroon, why don't you close this one as well? :usrs:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Haroon
4 minutes ago, skeleton.gun said:

@Haroon, why don't you close this one as well? :usrs:

Report it and it'll be discussed in the Report Centre :) 

Archived