💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You LOST Interest in Lady Gaga?

SISTERV

Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?

• Yeah. I just am here to talk to people
    • Ill Always Appreciate Her But Its not the same anymore
    • No. Still anticipating LG5 more than anything
    • Things feel......weird.

Featured Posts

Haroon

Nah I'm still interested, it's just nowadays there's not much to go on :laughga: 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HANZ

honestly yes I used to have her in a pedestal during the TF, TFM and the BTW era but after the ARTPOP era it was just not the same and the boring C2C era didn't help, I'm still here for her new music but I am no longer that (YASSSS GAGA) stan that I used to be

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FRANK1991
4 minutes ago, Draug said:

Allie X :)

oh yes I already stan her a lot

this song was my summer jam last year! so freaking good I'm waiting for her album too

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RainingOnMe
Just now, frankguo8 said:

oh yes I already stand her a lot

this song was my summer jam last year! so freaking good I'm waiting for her album too

Have u heard her new song?

iCpro
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

I actually think she lost alot of her fans during the BTW era. After The Edge of Glory she started to look vulnerable. I think ARTPOP'S weak sales were the product of that. 

I think Inter scope had her "redefine her image" because they are banking on her new "subtle and toned down" look to translate into LG5 success. The problem is.....at the end if the day....the GP does not see Gaga as a mesmerizing ballad artist. I'm worried if LG5 is tooooo serious, that it will actually make her look outdated and on her way to Vegas....a tired act. That's my biggest worry with LG5.

This. If LG5 goes the same way as ARTPOP in terms of GP reception it will be the nail in the coffin for Gaga's pop career. But then again she could turn everything around and make an amazing comeback. So much is riding on this album, and for all we know it may not even come out this year :saladga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

FRANK1991
Just now, Draug said:

Have u heard her new song?

yesssssss I did!

but I love Old Habits Die Hard more!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I actually think she lost alot of her fans during the BTW era. After The Edge of Glory she started to look vulnerable. I think ARTPOP'S weak sales were the product of that. 

I think Inter scope had her "redefine her image" because they are banking on her new "subtle and toned down" look to translate into LG5 success. The problem is.....at the end if the day....the GP does not see Gaga as a mesmerizing ballad artist. I'm worried if LG5 is tooooo serious, that it will actually make her look outdated and on her way to Vegas....a tired act. That's my biggest worry with LG5.

Wait what? Explain please...

ReidOne

The momentum Gaga built during 2009-2011 was impossible to keep. Same with Michael Jackson and his 'Thriller' phenomenon going into 'Bad'. The GP typically only goes that ape **** for an artist once in their career, and Gaga's moment was 2009-2011. 

However, as her FANS, I would expect better from most of you. As a fan, I am here regardless of what the GP thinks. For example, among Kylie Minogue fans, her 1998 "indie" album 'Impossible Princess' was a flop of epic proportions. It was the antithesis of what the GP wanted from Kylie. But her fans absolutely ate it up and it is held among the highest regard by them. When she "returned" to pop a few years later and achieved a massive worldwide comeback (among the GP), she still performed lots of 'Impossible Princess' tracks on her tours. Because she knew the music was top notch and that's what her real fans wanted to hear. Point is, being a fan has absolutely nothing to do with sales and success. It has to do with the quality of the art. 

Just let the woman BE for a minute and give her some space to create. If she wants to hang in her chicken coop for 2 more years writing songs, SO BE IT. It's her career and her art. As a fan, I just want it to be the best that it can be, and output that fulfills her need for self-expression (because that means its authentic). 

It's not about chasing past phenomenons or promotional strategies. 

ALGAYDO

No :laughga:

I'm patient as hell, so the wait for LG5 is nothing. Plus, I've always loved Gaga the creative creature more than her actual music (that sounds so ****ing weird to say :toofunny:), so AHS and the tributes have filled me up on my Gaga-needs. 

Sakrai

There's nothing really happening atm, so what kind of interest are you talking about?

Ask this when she actually releases something, and then we'll see how interested everyone really is :staymad:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

SISTERV
4 minutes ago, cpro said:

This. If LG5 goes the same way as ARTPOP in terms of GP reception it will be the nail in the coffin for Gaga's pop career. But then again she could turn everything around and make an amazing comeback. So much is riding on this album, and for all we know it may not even come out this year :saladga:

I just wish she would do something already. I feel like if she surprise dropped the album on Monday it wouldn't even trend. :saladga:

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

The momentum Gaga built during 2009-2011 was impossible to keep. Same with Michael Jackson and his 'Thriller' phenomenon going into 'Bad'. The GP typically only goes that ape **** for an artist once in their career, and Gaga's moment was 2009-2011. 

However, as her FANS, I would expect better from most of you. As a fan, I am here regardless of what the GP thinks. For example, among Kylie Minogue fans, her 1998 "indie" album 'Impossible Princess' was a flop of epic proportions. It was the antithesis of what the GP wanted from Kylie. But her fans absolutely ate it up and it is held among the highest regard by them. When she "returned" to pop a few years later and achieved a massive worldwide comeback (among the GP), she still performed lots of 'Impossible Princess' tracks on her tours. Because she knew the music was top notch and that's what her real fans wanted to hear. Point is, being a fan has absolutely nothing to do with sales and success. It has to do with the quality of the art. 

Just let the woman BE for a minute and give her some space to create. If she wants to hang in her chicken coop for 2 more years writing songs, SO BE IT. It's her career and her art. As a fan, I just want it to be the best that it can be, and output that fulfills her need for self-expression (because that means its authentic). 

It's not about chasing past phenomenons or promotional strategies. 

So time isn't an object to you is it? Wow! How does it feel to be immortal? 

But seriously tho, The Fame Mons†er was created in a few months and is her highest rated album on metacritic. Time = masterpiece canceled. 

HighlandHeart
15 minutes ago, CharlieCharlie said:

Didn't she lost her fans during the "artflop" era?

I miss her.

No. The fanbase was purged from disasterously unfaithful and using "fans" during the ARTPOP era. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Archived