❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

How will Gaga deal if LG5 flops?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Hypothetical question here.

We all know Gaga always gets depressed when her songs perform poorly on the charts, it takes a big toll on her ego and she becomes very insecure. It takes her such a long time to put out LG5. Do you think there is a chance that if LG5 is not a success she will become an actress instead? Because she will be tired of doing music? She already wanted to quit making music because of her poor commercial performance & the media scrutinizing her as she admitted it during the famous keynote interview.

Leaving for a few years after LG5 to have a kid is very likely at this point, but after that.

Didymus

"We all know Gaga always gets depressed when her songs perform poorly on the charts, it takes a big toll on her ego and she becomes very insecure."

Erm. What.

Didymus

And mess, that's not what she said. She's not talking about commercial performance and media scrutinization. She's talking about her management treating her like a slave and her not being able to be fully creative because of it. Very different things.

Fiona Apple

She should give zero fuc*s ..Even if she "flops" she will still make enough money to do whatever she wants with her visuals/music/shows and live a RICH life so I don't understand why it matters so much :p 

Cheap thrills

Tbh flopping is a bit of a trend now, it's the singles which need to perform well in the charts. 

LG5 flopping?

tPE5e7H.gif

Spoiler

I don't think it'll flop but at the same time I don't expect another Born This Way level of success either. Just keep it real. We'll deal with it together(with Gaga, of course) when the time comes.

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

And mess, that's not what she said. She's not talking about commercial performance and media scrutinization. She's talking about her management treating her like a slave and her not being able to be fully creative because of it. Very different things.

Well stated. 

Lucas

Hopefully she won't give up on the whole area to sing jazz & play in a serie

CakeLikeLG

She will do ANYTHING to have at least decent success this time. All she needs is good marketing and not abandoning the era after first single. 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Teri Hatcher

She'll make a "Blues" genre album full of boring covers with some irrelevant artist and go around saying "I've been listening to Blues since I was 8!!1111"

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Oriane

When will fans read the lyrics of ARTPOP and understand she doesn't care about a "flop" and actually doesn't want to be high on charts if it just means everyone is buying your music without understanding it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

JustAnotherDay

She wasn't depressed because her songs were underperforming during ARTPOP, she was depressed because she was having many personal and management problems at the time. I also imagine it was hard for her to have a lot of the media turn against her and pit her against other artists.

was NickARTPOP

Archived