• Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

My Top 5: 

Thinking About You,

Moonlight,

Bad Decisions,

Knew Better/Forever Boy

& Sometimes :flutter: I Don't Care and Touch It are tied for 6th.

I think I prefer the Dreamy sincere bops on here over the sexual hard hitting ones like Dangerous Woman, Everyday, Into You, Side to Side, tbh. I think they show off her voice more and at the end of the day thats why im an Ari stan. I love her voice; both her range and versatility as well as her actual timbre and how she uses her voice so effectively to convey mood and atmosphere. She sounds better to me breathy and with her baby doll voice than ha low voice, though both are great to listen to.

I really dont dislike a single song on the album. Least fave is Step On Up.

Jasons Song is amazing, its so unexpected and shows off ha Broadway chops a bit :applause: The chorus isn't as "boppy" as hits like Into You, Everyday, Greedy, etc. but its an interesting song still. The pre-chorus melody is flawless :giveup: "Acting like you bought me at a Bargain Sale you don't even care; Focus your frustration on a small detail, blow it out of scale, like my ponytail" :air: self aware queen, this lyric slayed me. 

I think her tone on all of My Everything was basically the same all the way through minus like, Cadillac Song (one of the best songs on the album :air: ) and My Everything and Intro. On this album its more diverse and fits the moods and lyrics of the songs more. Truly an improvement. Slay me Queen,

Let me get my life to Thinking About You some more :giveup: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Xgongiviguess

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman - Rating

Moonlight (7/10) - This is too calm for the theme for the album, I can see why Ari changed the album title now. but it's a nice song, feels like a My Everything song tho

Dangerous Woman (10/10) - Amazing title track, sounds like it could fit on the soundtrack for 50 Shades, I love it

Be Alright (9/10) - Cute short bop, it's very fun and dancey and light

Into You (10/10) - Perfection! the best pop song I've listened to in SO long

Side to Side (feat. Nicki Minaj) (7/10) - Maybe it's just me but I'm over this reggae vibe for songs, but it's good nonetheless

Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne) (8/10) - Perfect song if it wasn't for Lil Wayne's verse

Greedy (10/10) - Love the broadway/theatrical theme of the song, stellar chorus, great bridge!

Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Grace) (6/10) - Not really my cup of tea. Macy's vocals do not fit on the song at all 

Everyday (feat. Future) (9/10) - Love the beat, great melody and Future's verse isn't half bad 

Sometimes (9/10) - Nice instrumental, she's really branching out with this album and I love it! The chorus is really nice, but nothing groundbreaking 

I Don't Care (8/10) - Sounds like its off of Yours Truly, I miss the YT Ariana, so it's a good change in the flow of the album, kinda short but I love the outro.

Bad Decisions (9/10) - Verses are okay, but the pre-chorus is really nice and the chorus is even better!

Touch It (10/10) - Daaaamn!!! deffo one of the standouts of the album! It's SO infectious! I love it!

Knew Better / Forever Boy (8/10) - Very chill song with a very nice instrumental 

Thinking 'Bout You (9/10) - Nice finish for the album, I like it, it's deffo a bonus track tho

GreenEyes

Album is great :giveup: kinda waiting till tomorrow to listen to the full thing over and over, have touch it on repeat atm. 

Moonlight is great too, she always has a cute ballad to open up her albums (even though Honeymoon Ave is one of the best ballads I've ever heard from Yours truly) but yes also remember Intro from ME. Kinda her signature. 

Ive been a big fan from when she was on Victorious and this is her best album to date. Yours truly was my favorite of hers because I adore her RnB side more, while I enjoy My Everything and her pop edm side with the touch of RnB, it couldn't top YT. Now this album, she found the perfect balance of pop (Into you, side to side, greedy) and the RnB (let me love you, sometimes, title track) and the bonus tracks are stellar! Her bonus tracks never interested me besides Cadillac song, but all of these are perfect. Her maturity has grown so much and I f*cking love it. This album will be hard to top for me this year unless Gaga releases soon. 

gagaohlala

OMG Thinking Bout You is a bop ! 

AOTY tbh :giveup:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

FRANK1991

I was more concerned with the OP's usage of leakedt instead of LEAKED

like is there a reason?

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Dangerous Man

Never been obsessed with an album since The Fame Monster. Ugh. This is such a BLISS. :giveup: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

August Blue
17 hours ago, mrtommytom said:

Someone dm me a link asap pleeeeeease i love you x

Saaaaame here pls :woohoo:

Magneto
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

Saaaaame here pls :woohoo:

I can't send anymore messages here. I'll send a link to your Insta:hug: Other ppl message me if I can help you out

Free my mind

August Blue
17 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I can't send anymore messages here. I'll send a link to your Insta:hug: Other ppl message me if I can help you out

That is so nice :hug: :sara:

Glory

Am i the only one not loving Touch It :air:
Otherwise it's awesome, still haven't heard the deluxe though.

Tops : Into You, Dangerous Woman, Greedy, Sometimes, Everyday, Be Alright

High King
3 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

Never been obsessed with an album since The Fame Monster. Ugh. This is such a BLISS. :giveup: 

Saaame, and I'm actually getting some TFM vibes from Touch It. Sounds like an early Gaga song.

And as much as I like Sometimes, it sort of sounds like a demo. Feels more like a bonus track.

Dangerous Man
3 minutes ago, High Prince said:

Saaame, and I'm actually getting some TFM vibes from Touch It. Sounds like an early Gaga song.

And as much as I like Sometimes, it sort of sounds like a demo. Feels more like a bonus track.

I don't agree to what you said to my most favorite song on the album though. It's a throwback RnB song like from the 90's, so maybe that's why it sounds like a demo to you. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived