Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
interview

Lady Gaga's new album out by year-end hopefully (per Mark Ronson).

asana15

Featured Posts

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Warholian said:

At this point I don't care if I have to wait until 2017. I wanted Mark Ronson on LG5 far before it came out he was working with her, and now knowing how large a part he'll play I think this album is going to make me ejaculate. Mark Ronson is the greatest modern producer. Hands down. I don't care if this album doesn't sell a single copy. Ronson X Gaga is enough for me. 

Literally nothing more I can ask for than this. 

Daffodils is a personal favorite! :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or he said that because they want it to be a surprise, so saying this would make us confused. F uck you Ronson, you sneaky bastard.

Tell me the album is done.

5 minutes ago, Warholian said:

At this point I don't care if I have to wait until 2017. I wanted Mark Ronson on LG5 far before it came out he was working with her, and now knowing how large a part he'll play I think this album is going to make me ejaculate. Mark Ronson is the greatest modern producer. Hands down. I don't care if this album doesn't sell a single copy. Ronson X Gaga is enough for me. 

Literally nothing more I can ask for than this. 

He's an amazing producer, i'm glad he is going to produce most of the album :giveup:

FameHookah

Where is red one??...

HOPING

END OF THE ****ING YEAR

W T F

i knew gaga's creativity and drive was dry BUT NO THIS DRY

She seems really lost as an artist since 2014

I hope she proves me wrong

WTF is MDNA

monketsharona

I have zero expectation on that album. Even quality (she could actually give us very poor quality). And not really excited by Mark Ronson taking the lead of the project (like at all).

Anyway I'm not waiting for this album anymore. 

mariomania1234

Are ya'll really going to let one little word cause you to meltdown. It's like 99.99% sure coming this year. Gaga's already confirmed it.

FameHookah
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Hoping. Year end. :toofunny: good bye gagadaily i can't anymore, i'll stan for someone who delivers.

X2

She's so boring and unGaga lately i just cant anymore and thats coming from someone who stanned since just dance..

WTF is MDNA

2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Are ya'll really going to let one little word cause you to meltdown. It's like 99.99% sure coming this year. Gaga's already confirmed it.

Yes but she alrrady scrapped most of the album probably. She changes her plans always, so this time probably happened the same. She was mixing weeks ago right? Then why theyre not sure if the album will be published in 2016?

Mama Ru
21 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Why did I think he was British?! He's from NYC too? Omg...

And Gaga literally said album this year. So I fricken hope it comes out this year. What does he mean hoping???

Gaga says a lot of things... :lolga:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Rino

fine for me :gaycat: 

keep working on your masterpiece, Gaga! you go gurl. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

FameHookah
6 minutes ago, RF said:

Most of the album has done but has been scrapped. I knew it. The ARTPOP mess all over again

Bye to the giorgio red one diane and elton tracks TwT

Gaga why

WTF is MDNA

Mr Judas

RedOne?

DJWS?

Nile?

Giorgio?

Wut has happened to this album?

:giveup:

Archived