Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NBC orders Mandy Moore-Milo Ventimiglia dramedy This Is Us [Trailer]

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

oalsdñfaljflajflkñanvjafd yas

What about stars, you ask? Oh, it has those too, including Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia, and Sterling K. Brown. The show — which will debut in the 2016-17 season and centers on a collection of individuals whose paths intersect and stories comingle in intriguing ways — will “challenge your everyday presumptions about the people you think you know.” 

The ensemble cast also includes Justin Hartley, Chrissy Metz, Susan Kelechi Watson, Chris Sullivan, and Ron Cephas Jones.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/12/nbc-mandy-moore-milo-ventimiglia-this-is-us

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

YES! The Britney wannabe is back!

:sis: so sad she can actually act unlike ur fave & her last 3 records were folk music, i don't see Britney doing folk tho so where's the wanna be, does she still dance? cuz from what i remember Myah sing on her records  :chica:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

:sis: so sad she can actually act & she's her last 3 records were folk music, i dont see Britney doing folk tho, does she still dance? cuz from what i remember Myah sing on her records  :chica:

so sad Mandy couldn't even get a top 10 album with her Britney imitation album in December of 1999. She tried hard with that Candy song, but it couldn't even go Top 40. 

At least she has her Gram...oh wait. 

OH well, at least she has this

teen-choice-awards-2002-backstage-mandy-

FrankGutz
11 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

so sad Mandy couldn't even get a top 10 album with her Britney imitation album in December of 1999. She tried hard with that Candy song, but it couldn't even go Top 40. 

At least she has her Gram...oh wait. 

OH well, at least she has this

teen-choice-awards-2002-backstage-mandy-

bitch, u realize that the only 'copy/cat' **** album she made was 15 yrs ago default_lmfao.gifdefault_lmfao.gif  she even hates her first album, the album that her label made her to do, ulike Britney she was in control of her career and since her 3rd record Coverage she took the route of folk/rock, folk, she never cared about the fame & being an attention *****, there are interviews from 2002/2004 (12 yrs ago) of her saying how she hates the spotlight and how she prefers a low profile, so... she doesn't give a **** about charts default_lmfao.gif  yet, she can sing, act & does have a healthy mental state, unlike well.... default_interesting2.gif  ur siri vocaloid fave

Quasi
Just now, KooKoo said:

regina-hall-popcorn-gif.gif?gs=a

DAMN IT you beat me to it.  :sis:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

KooKoo
1 minute ago, Quasi said:

DAMN IT you beat me to it.  :sis:

Lol!

Dreaming is free

LanasNerfGun

Milo's so hot it hurts; loved him since Gilmore Girls dat booty doe :giveup::air::toofunny:

jackoajl
29 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

bitch, u realize that the only 'copy/cat' **** album she made was 15 yrs ago default_lmfao.gifdefault_lmfao.gif  she even hates her first album, the album that her label made her to do, ulike Britney she was in control of her career and since her 3rd record Coverage she took the route of folk/rock, folk, she never cared about the fame & being an attention *****, there are interviews from 2002/2004 (12 yrs ago) of her saying how she hates the spotlight and how she prefers a low profile, so... she doesn't give a **** about charts default_lmfao.gif  yet, she can sing, act & does have a healthy mental state, unlike well.... default_interesting2.gif  ur siri vocaloid fave

Tell them Guuuuuuuuuurl!!!

Mandy Moore is so amazing and a wonderful person, can't wait to see her in her show.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

FrankGutz
32 minutes ago, LanasNerfGun said:

Milo's so hot it hurts; loved him since Gilmore Girls dat booty doe :giveup::air::toofunny:

ikr, he & mandy are the main characters :giveup: im so ready

18 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

Tell them Guuuuuuuuuurl!!!

Mandy Moore is so amazing and a wonderful person, can't wait to see her in her show.

:sis: i know, i dont like to come after brit, but if i remember well that bitch always have to come to her threads with that wannabe bs when mandy took a different path so many years ago

FrankGutz

@LanasNerfGun @jackoajl

they look so good default_NY65.gif

Archived