Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Leave Me Lonely ft. Macy Gray

Noah

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

This biotch is trying too hard, why GIVE away the album before it's released? This is the problem with the music industry. They give everything away before the release date and it contributes to a mess in sales. They really need to stop giving everything away before release date. Let the music be a surprise. 

Go see A Star is Born

Thomas P

this song is the best one so far, like how the **** is that even possible!!!!!!!!???????????

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GreenEyes
19 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

This biotch is trying too hard, why GIVE away the album before it's released? This is the problem with the music industry. They give everything away before the release date and it contributes to a mess in sales. They really need to stop giving everything away before release date. Let the music be a surprise. 

You're trying too hard always coming into her threads when you don't like her. Go be an annoying b*tch somewhere else. 

Eightpop

Literally every song is good like wtf? This album will be too good :giveup:

I love this one!!! SLAY ARI

OBEY
40 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Dont listen to it then :neyde: 

Daenerys

Has it premiered yet?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Higher

Getting my coins ready. :sis:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

soixont

I think it's smart to stream all the songs - it makes people want to buy the album. At least in my case.

A King With No Crown

Dangerous Man

This song is just powerful. Another great song from DW. Ari and Macy  deserves grammy for this! Those powerful voices are just... :giveup: 

Is it love, when you so easily say goodbye?

Is it love, when we’ve given up before we try?

Is it love, when there’s no peace of mind

Is it love, when you cry, cry, cry?

:giveup: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived