💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever stanned too much for Gaga?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

giphy.gif

I would never and have never allowed it to go that far :deadbanana:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

No.  I love Gaga but I also have a life of my own.  When I have down time or don't have anything going on is when I come to GGD or watch her videos.  Other than that, I do my own thing with friends or family.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Pablo

Yea, I became obsessed with ARTPOP too much that I forgot my religious college didn't allow any explicit media in the dorms and I bright it in campus and got it taken away, as well as my Born This Way CD.

The funny thing is they only took the CD and left the booklet, even though both booklets have nudity.

Don't visit my profile

LilVenusian
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

In my early days of stanning during the ARTPOP era I would spend entire days thinking only about Gaga and I'd forget that I even existed as a separate human being.

Reverse stanholian expedition :air:

homomo

2011-2014 were my obsessive years.

It started dwindling when I got into my first real relationship. (Also, Ariana snatched me away)

I'm still a fan now, and I'm anticipating new music. But I honestly can't say I'm as excited as I was for BTW or ARTPOP's release. That could possibly change when we start hearing real information though.

Ciccone Madonna

I was never obsessed. I am Madonna stan for 3 decades and satellate fan of others like Gaga, Cyndi Lauper, Kate Bush. To me Madonna is the meaning of life and around madonna there are also some interesting people like Gaga. I am very happy after many years someone made a madonnalike revolution in visuals(Alejandro,Born This Way,Judas). To me Gaga seems the one that understood best of all popstars Madonna 's artistry.(Religious symbolism is not blaphsemy) Maybe thats has to do with her studying of Fame concept.  Also Gaga likes Andy Warhol and i have many popart paintings in my home. So, i liked ARTPOP as a concept.

Batwings

Trick question: There is no such thing as stanning TOO MUCH for the queen.

IS THAT THE RIGHT ANSWER? DO I WIN? GAGA, ARE YOU THERE? DO I WIN LG5!?!?!?!?!?!?!

RAMROD

There are never "stanning too much" for Gaga :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HighlandHeart

My nickname was "Gaga" or "Conor Gaga" in my school for seven years. 

Now when I walk through my town, millennial brothers and sisters of the people I went to school with shout it at me in the streets. 

Even got a couple of shouts in Belfast City. 

Played The Fame and The Fame Monster daily for years. Listening to I Like it Rough as we speak lol. 

I wouldn't say she's my life. I'm a writer and a student, I have my own passions. But she's shaped who I am today completely. No regrets. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Clip
6 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Have you ever stanned for Gaga too much, to the point that you started putting her before yourself? 

tumblr_inline_o1tmmwQJLr1t1xkdz_500.gif

Some examples: 

In my early days of stanning during the ARTPOP era I would spend entire days thinking only about Gaga and I'd forget that I even existed as a separate human being.

I also forgot to eat dinner the day of the Oscars (and it's a good thing I didn't because I would've stress-vomited when I found out she didn't win).

This happened to me too. When I was watching the last artRAVE show livestream, I refused to have dinner because I didn't want to miss a second of it

And the Oscars night I only slept like one hour because I was thinking "is she gonna win is she gonna win" histerically

August Blue
6 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

In real world terms, maybe. I once stopped talking to a guy I was potentially interested because he bashed Gaga to me. It seems petty I guess but he was being so disrespectful and wasn't respecting that she's someone I like.

It ended up being for the best though cuz he wasn't a good person at the end of the day :gaycat:

Gaga saved ya :lolga: :gaycat:

Didymus

Nah, not like that.

Though I do think I was overrating her from 2010-2012.

Infinity Wave

YES!

1) She had to come to my country w/ the BTWBall, and I were not able to buy the tickets for the show. It was my first gaga show and I was literally freaking out at the idea of seeing her live, and when I found out there were no more ticket  I cried two days long, and not in a metaphorical way, I actually cried two day long and then a little bit all the remaining week :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

2) With the ARTPOP ball tour I was ready to spend ALL my money to go in the ARTPOP zone.

So yes, I stan too hard for Gaga :lolga: :saladga::saladga::saladga:

Colourful

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

YES!

1) She had to come to my country w/ the BTWBall, and I were not able to buy the tickets for the show. It was my first gaga show and I was literally freaking out at the idea of seeing her live, and when I found out there were no more ticket  I cried two days long, and not in a metaphorical way, I actually cried two day long and then a little bit all the remaining week :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

2) With the ARTPOP ball tour I was ready to spend ALL my money to go in the ARTPOP zone.

So yes, I stan too hard for Gaga :lolga: :saladga::saladga::saladga:

I feel bad for you about the BTWB. At least you got to see her live unlike me...

VenusBlackStar
11 hours ago, Decodekid said:

LMAO YES i was annoying as well back in 2010 and 2013, like i wouldn't shut my mouth about lady gaga, even my sibling who is a lil monsters made me shut up once :derpga:. Back in the good days i used to wake up turn on my laptop, go on youtube and spend most of the day watching interviews and all that stuff.

Ooooohhh this is exactly me!!

Archived