💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks social media thread

Haroon

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK
1 minute ago, KenonEpic said:

of course she's a bitch and I don't support racism. I just thought that line was actually clever and funny, in my opinion. 

I expected people on this forum to be more clever . Guess I was wrong .:awkney:

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

I feel like admin should just go through this thread and ban every idiot that is expressing support for her RACIST commentary.

I am so tired of the messy bottoms on GGD blindly supporting every disgusting slur and hateful comment that spews from Azealia Banks' mouth.

Higher
8 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

If a whitey said "hairy curry scented bitch", you could imagine the uproar :air:

white-tears.jpg

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Staryu
10 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

A kii, a mess, a cackle. 

off-topic but I love your new avi and header :flutter: 

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, Higher said:

white-tears.jpg

Drink those good tears, sis.

In my messy era.

ALGAYDO

I hate how much of shitty and trashy person she is... I used to be a big fan of hers. He music was really good :grr:

But you know she blatantly says these delusional and racist things because it's the only way people will pay attention to her lol

Higher
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Drink those good tears, sis.

I will.

tumblr_static_whiteracism.jpg

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I feel like admin should just go through this thread and ban every idiot that is expressing support for her RACIST commentary.

I am so tired of the messy bottoms on GGD losing their minds over every disgusting slur and hateful comment that spews from Azealia Banks' mouth.

Smartest thing I've heard on this forum in a while . I can't believe this , this is why I want to leave this site ,after all we've been though as a community and society in the last 8 years this is what we've come too . Where is the compassion . There ain't even no tea or shade here just pure hate and bigotry and ignorance . I can't :saladga:

5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I am so tired of the messy bottoms on GGD losing their minds over every disgusting slur and hateful comment that spews from Azealia Banks' mouth.

Preach.

shoful
6 minutes ago, etron said:

You support someone who calls a Muslim a "hairy curry scented bitch"? :awkney:

I'm not "supporting" anyone in this childish social media battle. I just saw the comparison pics and thought he copied her. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

CannaeDrive

I kindda like her music but god she is such a psycho crazy girl.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived