Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see Italy winning I think it will be Portugal or Bulgaria. Italy is that classic example of fan-hyped song. I mean he won't flop, but I guess he's rather top5 material not a winner.

and I'm kinda sad to see my home country (Poland) being so underestimated. She has the best vocals out of the whole bunch and has pretty good staging. The song indeed is not a smash but let's be real not many of these songs are.

There's a time and place for everything, Eurovision isn't the time and place for this song. The song and the singing itself isn't very special and lacks an actual climax, as in it stays kind of silent and boring for the whole performance. The whole festive element is missing. Italy is okayish, but imo France is the best entry this year. The juries will fall for this, though :awkney: 

(on the other hand, I do think Portugal deserves to host Eurovision for once)

PrettiestStar

his face is incredibly cute, but what are those movements? :oprah:

Bulgaria should win this year :whitney:

Florian
3 minutes ago, Luc said:

There's a time and place for everything, Eurovision isn't the time and place for this song. The song and the singing itself isn't very special and lacks an actual climax, as in it stays kind of silent and boring for the whole performance. The whole festive element is missing. Italy is okayish, but imo France is the best entry this year. The juries will fall for this, though :awkney: 

(on the other hand, I do think Portugal deserves to host Eurovision for once)

Azerbaïdjan, Belgium, France and Sweden deserve top5 :flutter:

Bellatrix

My top 10 for tonight:

12p - Bulgaria
10p - France
08p - Sweden
07p - Portugal
06p - Denmark
05p - The Netherlands
04p - Belgium
03p - Romania
02p - Azerbaijan
01p - Cyprus

6 minutes ago, Florian said:

Azerbaïdjan, Belgium, France and Sweden deserve top5 :flutter:

Not so sure about Belgium and Azerbaijan, but yeah definitely Sweden and France.

(though France will flop)

HauntingHollow

yeah uhm no, just because he is weird acting to a song with violins does not mean it is good :bye:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

DaveGaga

Why is nobody talking about the Netherlands! I'm am from the Netherlands but those girls have the best voices of the whole competition and everybody seem to like Italy, Portugal and Belgium! :toofunny:

StarryNight

Is Russia broadcasting the show tonight? Are they going to vote like Serbia did in 2006 even tho we didn't have song.

loathereality
7 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

Why is nobody talking about the Netherlands! I'm am from the Netherlands but those girls have the best voices of the whole competition and everybody seem to like Italy, Portugal and Belgium! 

i think everyone has somewhat superior vocal quality

• Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived