💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Taka said:

Guys I dunno why , but I feel sad cuz eurovision is over.  Every single time this just happens to me no matter how good or bad the event is.

Yeah it feels very empty now and a looong year wait for next year :sharon: 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Oh btw, that ass was totally on purpose. I mean, they broadcast the show with a delay of 10 seconds for this kinda moments. They had enough other camera angels to use, it took them way too long to take him of the stage. They didn't even change the camera angel. All a publicity stunt. 

I doubt that tbh. EBU made a statement about it on Eurovisions website. I don't think they would've done that if it was a stunt. He's being held and questioned by the police.

Kanyeee West
8 minutes ago, Erotica said:

Yeah it feels very empty now and a looong year wait for next year :sharon: 

It all ended in few hours :(

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Erotica said:

I doubt that tbh. EBU made a statement about it on Eurovisions website. I don't think they would've done that if it was a stunt. He's being held and questioned by the police.

Well, I find it too obvious that it was broadcasted + without any camera switch. I mean you saw him open up his pants and it took him longer than a human reaction to run to the stage or switch the camera angle or turn the camera away... Well, maybe it wasn't on purpose, but an awfully slow reaction from many people of the production, camera man, camera director and security. 

Dutch

Special thanks for @Erotica to share all the Eurovision fun with me every single day of the Eurovision season. I will miss this the comming months. :ohno:

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

Well, I find it too obvious that it was broadcasted + without any camera switch. I mean you saw him open up his pants and it took him longer than a human reaction to run to the stage or switch the camera angle or turn the camera away... Well, maybe it wasn't on purpose, but an awfully slow reaction from many people of the production, camera man, camera director and security. 

Slow reaction indeed!

They should've had way better security as this should not be allowed to happen. It could've been a killer running up on stage. 

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

Special thanks for @Erotica to share all the Eurovision fun with me every single day of the Eurovision season. I will miss this the comming months. :ohno:

Aww, thank YOU for joining honey! :hug: The coming months will feel empty indeed. I'll miss it too!

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Erotica said:

Slow reaction indeed!

They should've had way better security as this should not be allowed to happen. It could've been a killer running up on stage. 

Like, they said the could secure the safety for Russia? I think she would be murdered on stage if they had the chance like this... Thank god she didn't perform this year. But this Also happened with Spain some years ago... Seems like they didn't learn a thing.

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Erotica said:

Aww, thank YOU for joining honey! :hug: The coming months will feel empty indeed. I'll miss it too!

It was a bless Swedish King. It was really nice to have a Eurovision freak like me on GGD. Wouldn't be this much fun without you. You really made this tragic Eurovision year amazing for me! I feel like crying now, probably Thanks to the alcohol. :toofunny:

Dutch

But my other fandom, a Dutch Themepark, the #3 of Europe, is opening a new attraction next month, so I guess I still have something to look forward to. :tony:

And Yeah, Gaga, but she's not giving me enough to stan for right now. :poot:

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

It was a bless Swedish King. It was really nice to have a Eurovision freak like me on GGD. Wouldn't be this much fun without you. You really made this tragic Eurovision year amazing for me! I feel like crying now, probably Thanks to the alcohol. :toofunny:

You're too kind! I've been drinking alcohol as well so don't make me cry too :cryga: 
I hope you'll be here for next year as well! If not, I'll come to The Netherlands and drag you here :reductive:

Dutch

Damn, I feel like somebody broke my heart. :madge:

I can't take this Eurovision season end.

Bellatrix

I'd like to thank you all for joining me in this thread! It has gotten almost 3 000 replies and more than 51 000 views during the past year. Amazing! :diane:

Now when Eurovision Song Contest 2017 is over it's time to look forward for a new exciting Eurovision year 2018! I have asked the moderators to lock this thread whenever they want. I therefore hope I'll see you all in the new thread for 2018! I promise I'll do my best to keep it as updated as possible with the latest news, as always! :hug:

Dutch
5 minutes ago, Erotica said:

You're too kind! I've been drinking alcohol as well so don't make me cry too  
I hope you'll be here for next year as well! If not, I'll come to The Netherlands and drag you here 

Hahaha, cryin' in circles it doesn't feel good to be lonely. :cryga:

YAAAAASSS. I will be here! Already looking forward to Melfest. 

• Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived