💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lol Queen of Pop???

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

So, Meghans Trainor  new album will debut with less than 90k pure sales first week. And this is her second studio album and people call her Queen of Pop????

Irrelevant Madonna with 34 years career last year debuted with 118k pure sales and somewhere there also the good sis from the 80s Janet. Another Queen of Social media(Selena Gomez) released an album last year and so a singer called demetria and had the same sales. And yet people calls these girls Queen of Pop, when with so big promo they cant even  give a copy even to her neighbors.

Sorry, dont ban me, I just couldnt express myself otherway:poot:

OBEY

Only the Queen of pop can get the gays pressed like paninis :applause: 

gallery-1462810336-ezgifcom-resize-9.gif

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, LG said:

Nobody calls them queens of pop except delusional stans

Not even delusional stans. Nobody does. 

PartySick

I don't even seriously call anyone the queen :rip: Michael's is the only "pop royalty" title I've ever actually believed :rip:

Spoiler

Don't come for me, Madonsters, it's just 'cause I don't like her myself :poot: I don't deny ha power :poot:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

venusfly
Just now, PartySick said:

I don't even seriously call anyone the queen :rip: Michael's is the only "pop royalty" title I've ever actually believed :rip:

Hide contents

Don't come for me, Madonsters, it's just 'cause I don't like her myself :poot: I don't deny ha power :poot:

Pretty much this lol, I could name no more than 2 Madonna songs from the top of my head, she was never a huge part of my life as I grew up and today. I know all of Michael's music.

PartySick
1 minute ago, LG said:

Pretty much this lol, I could name no more than 2 Madonna songs from the top of my head, she was never a huge part of my life as I grew up and today. I know all of Michael's music.

I could name plenty but that's thanks to her stans here. I've never really seen her appeal but I can say that for dozens of artists :shrug:

Michael practically raised me :flutter:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

venusfly
Just now, PartySick said:

I could name plenty but that's thanks to her stans here. I've never really seen her appeal but I can say that for dozens of artists :shrug:

Michael practically raised me :flutter:

I was a huge huge michael fan when i was a kid :nick: when he passed I couldn't find enjoyment in listening to him anymore and years later I haven't really revisited it :confused:

Ciccone Madonna
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, 65,000,000 million certified albums in Us second only to Barba made Madonna Queen of Pop.

She didnt have that huge album that Whitney had but her longevity seems unmatchable.

In 1990 Madonna was easily the most famous woman on earth, not because of Vogue or Like a Prayer, but mostly of  Blond Ambition Tour and Truth or Dare that followed. She released The Immaculate collection at the end of the year and people rushed to buy because of the controversy the tour had and the the hit after hit from the 80s songs..  She was selling controversy. Truth or Dare is considered the start of reality shows. 

LaLuna
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Hide contents

This. Pop stans have a tendancy to call their faves "queen of pop" and it's gotten to the point where the term has kind of lost its meaning because its get thrown around so much. You may enjoy someone's music but to call them "queen of pop" is a bit presumptuous and exaggerated. Not even Gaga is worthy of that title yet.

36 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Only the Queen of pop can get the gays pressed like paninis :applause: 

gallery-1462810336-ezgifcom-resize-9.gif

With a xxl mountain dew and large french fry on the side :gaycat:

Archived