💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: Predictions - Thank You - 80K; 120K SPS.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Meghan Trainor’s new Epic release, Thank You, is targeted for between 70k-80k sales and 100k-120k Sales Plus Streams (SPS). Where that lands in next week’s Top 5, though, remains to be seen.

While Trainor is #1 at Spotify right now, Drake and Beyonce are likely looking at a one-two finish come Friday.

The wild card this week is Chance the Rapper’s Coloring Book, which is streaming exclusively on Apple Music and is not available for sale. Could its streaming numbers—powered by a stream of positive reviews and a boatload of high-profile guest artists—be enough for a Top 5 SPS finish?

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=301106

-

With all this promo... everywhere...

troy-carter.jpg

Loving the song "Mom".

Glory

Guess calling your album and song like that was predictive of Americans reaction :usrs:

giphy.gif

Cheap thrills
6 minutes ago, Lance said:

troy-carter.jpg

I guess the money he smells is not so luxurious is it :laughga:

ThisGuyTony

I thought I would love this album since "No" is such a bop and "Me Too" is okay but the song previews did nothing for me. 3: 

It's  kind of disappointing since I expected a different sound...

Stull undecided about buying it tho... I really want her to go #1.

Lona Delery

just for comparison: Lana managed to sell 105k pure sales 1st week w/ Honeymoon... And basically noone outside of her fanbase knew that she released a new album :toofunny: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

DiscoHeaven23

Can i just say it?

jWw6m.gif

Meghan was on a higher level than Selena and Demi sales wise so i don't think you can compare. 

Going from 195,000 to 70,000 in sales in one year is not a good sign for an artist. Perhaps Meghan Trainor really is a one album success. 

Like friggen Gwen Stefani came back from the grave, didn't have a top 40 hit and it looks like Meghan's album is gonna sell less than Gwen's

7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Can i just say it?

jWw6m.gif

Meghan was on a higher level than Selena and Demi sales wise so i don't think you can compare. 

Going from 195,000 to 70,000 in sales in one year is not a good sign for an artist. Perhaps Meghan Trainor really is a one album success. 

NO!

JusKeepBreathin
22 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

why :toofunny: well at least it's better than demi and selena..

It's exactly equal to Demi and Selena not above it.

Pure Sales prediction 70k to 80k

Demi 77k 

Selena 85k

Sales plus Streaming Prediction 100k-120k

Demi 99k

Selena 117k

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived