chromaticka

Yes or No  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Iconic

• Yas Mama
    • No

Featured Posts

chromaticka

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

McMonster08

not as iconic as its sequel, but this one is more flawless :giveup: that execution :sis:

Poissonche
2 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

Never heard that song before

Reveal hidden contents

:stalkga:

chase it until it loves you :stalkga:

SirLudicopro
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

chase it until it loves you :stalkga:

Papa, paparazzie award Gags is gonna get for that Dionne Warwick movie :stalkga:

I'm just kidding, Paparazzi is one of my faves and I'm really rooting for her for that movie. :hug:

Mister Gaga

The transition from The Fame to The Fame Monster was just >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Poissonche
1 minute ago, SirLudicopro said:

Papa, paparazzie award Gags is gonna get for that Dionne Warwick movie :stalkga:

I'm just kidding, Paparazzi is one of my faves and I'm really rooting for her for that movie. :hug:

Don't know what to reply, so :stalkga:

OT: It's iconic, especially because of that "I just killed my boyfriend" part. That whole video basically started Gaga's transition into The Fame Monster era, the most iconic era there ever was.

SirLudicopro
5 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Don't know what to reply, so :stalkga:

OT: It's iconic, especially because of that "I just killed my boyfriend" part. That whole video basically started Gaga's transition into The Fame Monster era, the most iconic era there ever was.

I agree, I was looking at pictures earlier today and I feel like the whole Paparazzi era was really a transition into TFM.

Poissonche
Just now, SirLudicopro said:

I agree, I was looking at pictures earlier today and I feel like the whole Paparazzi era was really a transition into TFM.

I know, right? During the whole Fame era, she just danced and everything was fun and happy, and when she released Paparazzi she started killing people and dying on stage. Very monster style.

Archived