Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks Disses Gaga, Rih, and Nicki on Twitter

POP2

Featured Posts

Batwings
11 minutes ago, hausofderek said:

It said "Gaga is OVER, Rih's been f*cked in evry hole & discarded, now that nick's sucked Kim dry, nutting left 4 her 2 steal"

Says the bitch who's more famous for being an asshole on Twitter than for her actual music.  :neyde:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Shut up racist pig, you're tacky and everybody hates you. Just because you can talk quickly over a beat doesn't give you the right to tear other people down, but I guess some people consider that a "talent".

ItsTommyBitch
50 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Shut up racist pig, you're tacky and everybody hates you. Just because you can talk quickly over a beat doesn't give you the right to tear other people down, but I guess some people consider that a "talent".

You can come for Azealia without insulting Rap as an Art form entirely :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lion Heart

ZhNMxTc.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Zombie

her comment about Rihanna D: If Rihanna reply **** bout to get real, i mean they both ratchet as **** 

lairofhk

She's completely sabotaged her own career. Had been a big fan for a few years, saw her 2 times in concert. The tipping point for me was the whole Sarah Palin getting raped by black men comments. And her Trump support is utterly disgusting. Shows you she doesn't give a shi*t about her fans, really. I also thought Slay-Z was by far her weakest work to date, even though everyone thought it was really good. I'm just over her. There was a time when she generated productive discussion; now all she likes to do is being hateful, spiteful, and petty af. Twitter should ban her ass already, enough is enough. She needs a better way to vent her anger.

OmgSum1Actually

She needs Jesus :saladga:

btw she was over b4 she even started :staymad:

Shameless selfpromo

lairofhk

She's completely sabotaged her own career. Had been a big fan for a few years, saw her 2 times in concert. The tipping point for me was the whole Sarah Palin getting raped by black men comments. And her Trump support is utterly disgusting. Shows you she doesn't give a shi*t about her fans, really. I also thought Slay-Z was by far her weakest work to date, even though everyone thought it was really good. I'm just over her. There was a time when she generated productive discussion; now all she likes to do is being hateful, spiteful, and petty af. Twitter should ban her ass already, enough is enough. She needs a better way to vent her anger.

Yo GagaGaga

Why does she act like she's got anymore credibility than a fraction of ARTPOP? :koons:

SKANK

If staring in a hit television show, winning a Golden Globe, collaborating with the Vice President of The United States of America, being nominated for an Academy Award, performing at the Superbowl and Grammys constitutes being "over" then how would you describe the career of an artist who's twitter fights with teenagers receive more attention then her art?

Better "over" then "never was."

LoveandMagic

Apparently I missed all the fun. I've also read the things she said to Zayn and Skai. 

I think I have a solution for you Azealia, 

Find the hottest club in New York, LA, wherever you are at. Find a cute, naive country boy (or girl) that's never been to the big city before, and take him (or her) home. Then ride them like it's the Kentucky Derby, and you owe 100 grand deep to the mob. Hit that clit, and hit it hard. Get that anger out. Then make yourself some delicious scrambled eggs. Then head down to the studio and create some nice ear worms for the fans. Stop engaging in childish twitter wars with little girls and insulting every non-black minority you run into. And stop trashing the people that want to give you a job. That **** ain't funny and you have too much talent to waste it and you got bills that need paying. Get paid girl, get laid girl, have some fun with your life and stop wasting it on this stupid nonsense, because it ain't helping you or your fans. Time's too short. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived