Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why America loves Rihanna so much ?

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

Her songs hit the top 10 with zero promo.:poot:

#9 this week This is what you came for.

while her old song Work is #6 and her other one Needed me #13 climbing the chart week by week. :emma:

She debuted over 10 years ago.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

She's the GP's *h**e :emma:

No WP pls

The night sky tells all

Seeka

I don't think we can really say she debuted ten years ago. She had some good songs and good singles, but I think her debut would be considered Umbrella, because, since then, everyone knows her.

So were closing in on her ten year mark.

But I'm guessing sex and violence and being hot as hell.

LePetitGAGABLover

Because she's generic and has big boobs. Basically the black Katy Perry.

notamember

This is a good question. I really see nothing special about her or her music. That isn't supposed to be an insult because I do like her somewhat, but she is just another pop artist with a team that writes music for her with the intention to top charts every year or so. 

Mister Gaga

She relates to everybody, she doesn't stands for nothing, she's zero polarizing and she has no talent. I'm not surprised she's so likeable (and not just the US, the whole world too).

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I don't think we can really say she debuted ten years ago. She had some good songs and good singles, but I think her debut would be considered Umbrella, because, since then, everyone knows her.

Pon de Replay #2 on Hot 100 with 2,000,000 sales.:poot: released in may 2005.

Seeka
Just now, Ciccone Madonna said:

Pon de Replay #2 on Hot 100 with 2,000,000 sales.:poot: released in may 2005.

And I didn't know that song existed until after Umbrella.

HighlandHeart
4 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

while her old song Work is #6

Wow. Her 'old' song. 

If Work is old what is Just Dance?

In another ten years Work will be made redundant and Just Dance will just dance back up the charts. Mark my words. 

America doesn't love Rihanna. A large target audience listens to her over-sexualised unintelligent trend-following music, as well as radio stations being the little sheep and playing wur wur wur wur wur wur endlessly until our minds are numb with a migrane-inducing stupidity from which it will take the intelligence and culture and meaning and revolution of Gaga and of rock and roll and of rebellious hearts to finally recover. 

Quote me all you like you won't change my mind. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I did - loved that song back then and SOS as well...  :poot:

Egypt. W

Bio
5 minutes ago, Seeka said:

By the time Umbrella was released she already had four top 10 hits, including one #1 for SOS.

PopThatArt

Payola. There's no way Work has received so much air play that it can stay at number one for so long. I never hear it on the radio, during request hours, never. 

Go see A Star is Born

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

this song was really famous in 2006 and was a hit.

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Wow. Her 'old' song. 

If Work is old what is Just Dance?

In another ten years Work will be made redundant and Just Dance will just dance back up the charts. Mark my words. 

America doesn't love Rihanna. A large target audience listens to her over-sexualised unintelligent trend-following music, as well as radio stations being the little sheep and playing wur wur wur wur wur wur endlessly until our minds are numb with a migrane-inducing stupidity from which it will take the intelligence and culture and meaning and revolution of Gaga and of rock and roll and of rebellious hearts to finally recover. 

Quote me all you like you won't change my mind. 

Rihanna is already best selling digital artist of all time by far :poot::poot::poot:

Archived