đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Lady Gaga to Judge The Voice' - How Would You React?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

How would you react to Gaga joining such a show? And I wonder if she's ever been asked?

I'm sure I remember Simon wanted her for the 2012 season of X Factor USA, but ended up with Britney instead :awkney: (and we all know how that turned out).

Personally, I hope she never does this. I'm confident she will never (it compromises everything Gaga stands for), but I'd be interested to hear if any monster would actually be here for this. It would be a lot of exposure I guess - but there's just something very 'sell out' about judging these shows. I think it would damage her overall status, not benefit it. 

I say The Voice by the way, as they somehow do manage to pull in some decent, credible names. Christina, Shakira, Gwen, Miley, Alicia, Pharrell... they're big names; it's not exactly like Paulina and Demi on The X Factor, is it? I mean, if any show could afford Gaga, it'd probably be The Voice. I've been surprised by who they've been able to attract. Miley really shocked me. 

As a side note, I am almost certain Katy will end up on one of these shows. She was very nearly on The X Factor back in 2011, but apparently pulled out at the very last minute. I am surprised she hasn't been on The Voice US yet, either. Bookmark me - it'll happen :usrs:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

No Gaga is too big of a household name and important to be on a show like The Voice. 

PopThatArt
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

How would you react to Gaga joining such a show?

I'm sure I remember Simon wanted her for the 2012 season of X Factor USA, but ended up with Britney instead  (and we all know how that turned out).

Personally, I hope she never does this. I'm confident she will never (it compromises everything Gaga stands for), but I'd be interested to hear if any monster would actually be here for this. It would be a lot of exposure I guess - but there's just something very 'sell out' about judging these shows. I think it would damage her overall status, not benefit it. 

I say The Voice by the way, as they somehow do manage to pull in some decent, credible names. Christina, Shakira, Gwen, Miley, Alicia, Pharrell... they're big names; it's not exactly like Paulina and Demi on The X Factor, is it? I mean, if any show could afford Gaga, it'd probably be The Voice by the looks of things. I've been surprised by who they've been able to attract. Miley shocked me big time. 

Miley shocked me for other reasons. She's done very little in music to be an advisor to new performers.

i think a lot of the performers they have as coaches had their moments in the spotlight and are comfortable in the position of trying to find new talent but I feel Gaga is at too much of an early stage of her career to be a coach. Maybe if a coach had her an advisor for their team it could work, like she did on American Idol. But for Gaga to take a pause from her own career to go head first into a coaching role, it's too soon, she has much more to offer before taking pause to do that.

Go see A Star is Born

JustinTrudeau

I don't think it suits her overall image. She's more of an artist and a singer, not a celebrity in my eyes. 

I can't imagine her on T.V. unless it's a talk show or her music videos. 

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

OMonster
Just now, PopThatArt said:

Miley shocked me for other reasons. She's done very little in music to be an advisor to new performers 

She's very relevant, though. I don't know, I was just surprised to see someone pretty big sign up to judge a show like this. It's almost like when Britney did X Factor... it was very odd. I feel like these big stars are almost lowering themselves if they join a talent show. That's why I'd never want Gaga on one, really. 

subtext / fantasy

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

Miley shocked me for other reasons. She's done very little in music to be an advisor to new performers 

Miley is in the music bussiness almost 10 years.

HighlandHeart
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

(it compromises everything Gaga stands for)

How?

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

LUO YI

Her personality is not bitchy enough to judge TO MAKE TASTY JUDGMENT :derpga:

The night sky tells all

Archived