Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHROMATICA 2020

"Youngย smart minds" yet Gagz is voting Hilaryย :poot:

Miel

Nice.

Also glad he took note of voting for Hilary in the event it was her versus Trump.

3 points in and ready for more

OBEY

inb4 "gaga shouldnt say she supports hillary cause i dont like her but DJWS can support bernie cause thats my guy" :poot:ย 

Bradley

:rip:ย this reply

I knew someone would come up with this

oooh going against your boss @ladygaga whats good

Just because Gaga and DJWS are associates doesn't mean they have to be on sync in whatever they do. They're entitled to vote for whoever they like.

gaga shouldnt say she supports hillary cause i dont like her but DJWS can support bernie cause thats my guy

Dangerous Man

Asย long as it'sย notย Trump,ย it's fine.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SissyFromSpace

Eh. Shoulda' spoke sooner. Everyone on social media is a Bernie stan until it comes to the actual polls and voting :lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Fernster7

Can't wait for the complaints because he shared his political views on social media. I mean, you criticized Gaga for it, do it now too.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

CHROMATICA 2020
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

:rip:ย this reply

I knew someone would come up with this

oooh going against your boss @ladygaga whats good

Just because Gaga and DJWS are associates doesn't mean they have to be on sync in whatever they do. They're entitled to vote for whoever they like.

I was going to say this, I just didn't know how to phrase it correctly lol.ย 

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

Eh. Shoulda' spoke sooner. Everyone on social media is a Bernie stan until it comes to the actual polls and voting :lmao:

Bernie's main audience is minorities and young people, neither of which tend to vote as much as your average mango paste lookingย guy stan

Himeros26

This is cool. I never saw why people don't like him, his productions are very good. I think people just blame him for ARTPOP's so called "underperformance"; but I loved his work :(

However OT... Part of me feels celebrities should keep political beliefs to themselves but I know that they're human beings and express whatever they feel however they feel.ย 

rivingtonreb
11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

ย 

Love him.

GOH sweetie

OBEY
7 minutes ago, Nino said:

gaga shouldnt say she supports hillary cause i dont like her but DJWS can support bernie cause thats my guy

im good at predicting the future :applause:ย 

Archived