💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Kesha covers 'Til It Happens To You'

andy232000

Featured Posts

Haroon

@antpats2 Merged your thread here and added the full video to the OP :D 

@andy232000 Replaced the snippet in the OP with the full video of the performance :yay: 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down

Well she ain't Gaga vocally but she poured her soul out:wtf:
Congrats to her

Helxig

She seems like she's going to cry at the start when she has to start again :toofunny:

In fact she sounds like she's going to cry throughout the whole song. You know when you can't breathe properly because it's going to come out? :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Florian
1 hour ago, DeathofSamantha said:

How about we focus on the message she is sending instead of the performance aspect? 

Ok, so let's focus on the message a cook wants to deliver instead of the actual taste of the meal.

Now read my comment again and especially the first words and you'll maybe see what came first to my mind between message and technique when I wrote my message.

Flippy

Am I the only one that thinks the short video seemed better than the full song? 

Don't get me wrong, overall it was very emotional, the message has always been the same, but in my opinion this wasn't great... It's nice to hear her perform this nonetheless. 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

TimisaMonster

She was struggling to even sing the words...how can judges and Luke say this girl is lying?!?! :saladga:

This is why I feel when Gaga and Kesha met, Kesha confided in Gaga and opened up about her experience and it convinced Gaga she was telling the truth. Otherwise, Gaga wouldn't have been so vocal in defending her...being a fellow victim Gaga most likely saw similarities between her and Kesha. 

Kesha will get through this and is being very brave for not giving up on fighting for justice sake :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dominic
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She was struggling to even sing the words...how can judges and Luke say this girl is lying?!?! :saladga:

This is why I feel when Gaga and Kesha met, Kesha confided in Gaga and opened up about her experience and it convinced Gaga she was telling the truth. Otherwise, Gaga wouldn't have been so vocal in defending her...being a fellow victim Gaga most likely saw similarities between her and Kesha. 

Kesha will get through this and is being very brave for not giving up on fighting for justice sake :giveup:

Unfortunately in a court of law sobbing doesn't get you anywhere.  Evidence is key.  Whether I agree or not that's how it works. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

RepentingSinner

I really lovr Kesha, but she has really bad breath controll.

Andreyw
15 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

I really lovr Kesha, but she has really bad breath controll.

try singing when you're emotive and almost crying then tell us how it was

til it happens to you, you won't know

Reality

Incredible! I have all the respect for Kesha, she's such an amazing person. 

🃏🖤👹

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, Noahhh said:

Kesha hit that D5 better than Gaga #NoTeaNoShade

No she didn't :air: 

Bambino

This is not a good performance of the song tbh. I mean it's good that she's performing again but that song is just not for her. It's kinda obvious imo.

Archived