Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Hello tops 1,5 billion views

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

Taylor get ready to be snatced. Will likely become first video by a female artist to crack 2 billion(or maybe lg5 lead will snatch this:hor:)

Dangerous Man

As much as i love Adele and 25, this song is overrated af. The 21 hype was real smh. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Kesha

Hello isn't even that good of a song the only song I like from 25 is When We Were Young

FATCAT

It's crazy that Hello has done this well. I expected it to have some hype, but Jesus, this is Psy level popularity. Hopefully she doesn't face Psy level un-popularity. You get too exposed like this.

Purr more, hiss less.

Cheap thrills

We all expected that Adele will do so well  with 25 and I still do think she could snatch all the Grammys at 2017 

thatfoxyfeeling

fantastic song, fantastic video. She didn't need to release snippets of the video, countdown 5 days till Hello premiere or tweet the release date. She lets her music do the talking. :applause: 

Haroon

A simple and beautiful music video :flutter: The song's still amazing and an absolute joy to listen to too :giveup: 

FRANK1991

Good Good Good

but When We Were Young, Love in the Dark, Water Under the Bridge needs to be recognized too! 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

chromaticainmyhead
55 minutes ago, Gaga x Riri said:

LG5 lead will have 10 billion views :derpga:

inb4 10 million :air:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived