Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Into You

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Bradley

I like her music but I don't think she puts equal emphasis on her music videos.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ciccone Madonna

nice Ariana. Lets see how you can pull this era.

Slade

I'm tellin' y'all, this album is about to make me a stan. This is absolutely amazing.

babyboo
7 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

I don't care about you and what you think about me. Who are you again? Did you register just to quote me that? How silly.

It's actually just a joke and not to be taken seriously. This site and other forum, even breatheheavy, have been shading Brit's vocals so this is nothing to be offended of. You called me 12y.o. when in fact a mature person won't be easily get offended by this kind of joke smh. How ironic.

And oh you will not like Ariana bc of how bratty her fans are? Oh wow that's sad. Only like an artist bc of her fans and not because of her music, talent, and artistry.

Last but not the least, you ain't my freaking dad or mom to tell me what to do so, BYE!

i can ask exactly what you just asked me: who are YOU? a forum member giving opinions abt an artist, just like me.

nobody's saying i'm more mature or better than anybody. it's just so baffling to see fans of these new generation pop stars constantly need to shade artists who's been along longer in the industry.

and no, i did not register just to reply to you (why tf would i?) i just happened to stumble upon your comment upon registering.

ps. not telling you what to do, just saying shits you say makes you look bratty and immature. bye.

Dangerous Man
3 minutes ago, ladyburberry said:

i can ask exactly what you just asked me: who are YOU? a forum member giving opinions abt an artist, just like me.

nobody's saying i'm more mature or better than anybody. it's just so baffling to see fans of these new generation pop stars constantly need to shade artists who's been along longer in the industry.

and no, i did not register just to reply to you (why tf would i?) i just happened to stumble upon your comment upon registering.

ps. not telling you what to do, just saying shits you say makes you look bratty and immature. bye.

Okay easily butthurt grandma, be careful on your trip. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ItsTommyBitch
23 hours ago, Haroon said:

Holy cow what is this angelic creation :giveup: Loved it enough to pre-order the album :excited2: 

My impact :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Dangerous Man
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

I like her music but I don't think she puts equal emphasis on her music videos.

This is true. I was excited for visual 2 bc she said it has a storyline and cinematography... but sis where is it. :rip: 

Dangerous Man
1 hour ago, Slade said:

I'm tellin' y'all, this album is about to make me a stan. This is absolutely amazing.

You may pre-order Dangerous Woman on ikoons now. :green: 

Ciccone Madonna

Already Into You, Let me love you and Be Alright  my favourites. I can see myself buying Ariana s new album.:giveup: off topic: What happened to visual 2 of Dangerous Woman ?

Dangerous Man

This song has beenon repeat  since Friday. Not getting tired of this yet. :rip: 

Never been slayed like this since i listened to Just Dance for the first time. What a BOP. default_2nvcp35.gifdefault_2nvcp35.gifdefault_2nvcp35.gif

Dangerous Man
26 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

Already Into You, Let me lovI don't nd Be Alright  my favourites. I can see myself buying Ariana s new album.:giveup: off topic: What happened to visual 2 of Dangerous Woman ?

Please buy it. :excited2: 

I think Ari scrapped Visual 2. Lets wait until the album release date though. But eh, i don't really care about it anymore, she should just promote this bop instead and smash everything. default_2nvcp35.gif

Ciccone Madonna
5 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Please buy it. :excited2: 

I think Ari scrapped Visual 2. Lets wait until the album release date though. But eh, i don't really care about it anymore, she should just promote this bop instead and smash everything. default_2nvcp35.gif

I agree on this. Well, this is a pop radio friendly club banger. Dangerous woman isn t that kind of smash :huh:

Haroon
3 hours ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

My impact :giveup:

Irresistable and undeniable :sis: 

NewUsername

It's ****ing AMAZING!! Been blasting it the last 3 days :giveup: 

ryanripley
On 06/05/2016 at 4:21 AM, TailoredGuilts said:

Just bought it and listening with headphones on my computer....

the beat during the verses is HOTTT and then the chorus comes and the beat EXPLODES and is very infectious and dancey. 

The bridge is fantastic and totally works which is another big bonus .... (I hate when a bridge goes all instrumental and no vocals like the artist just disappears for 30 seconds of a 3:30 second pop song.... unless it's just an insane beat and it makes up for it... but usually not haha

Verdict: this is really great pop single and I feel like it's sorta a Break Free 2.0 but more of a grower which I think a song that can grow and make you love it more with every listen is great for radio longevity. Of course there will be people like me that will be immediately obsessed with it upon first listen.

Overall this is another WIN for Dangerous Woman album seriously 4/4 singles are fantastic!!!

This album is coming to slayyyyy yasss

perfect description :giveup:

Spoiler

also ur pretty hot :neyde: i guess i could say u make me feel like a dangerous womayn :lana: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived