Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Monster Ball 1.0. Fan Covers

Nero

Featured Posts

tumblr_o6q591GNSo1vtg7qoo1_540.jpgtumblr_o6q591GNSo1vtg7qoo2_540.jpgtumblr_o6q591GNSo1vtg7qoo3_540.jpgtumblr_o6q591GNSo1vtg7qoo4_540.jpgtumblr_o6q591GNSo1vtg7qoo5_540.jpg

Here are some Monster Ball 1.0. covers i made (i had to recreate the Montreal and Camden ones because i lost my originals).

Spoiler

My old laptop caught a virus :grr::noparty:

In case you noticed I used a lot of the poses from the Puke Film in which I thought it could fit in with the desert background, what do you guys think?

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Flippy

They're quite awesome! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

HighwayFantasy

I really like the vibe of it. Its very conceptual. Can i ask you why you choose for the dessert as a background scene? 

8 minutes ago, Flippy said:

They're quite awesome! :hug:

I chose the desert scene to resemble the act after the Puke Film; Desert

It's when she performs LoveGame and Alejandro during the show and seeing as how behind Gaga in the film, it was a gray screen so i wanted to give it a little scenery by adding a desert background to it

Plus it looks interesting to me with a dark mysterious desert

PERFECTIONIST
28 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I really like the vibe of it. Its very conceptual. Can i ask you why you choose for the dessert as a background scene? 

because he wanted to showcase

how dry her wigs were during that time

and how barren her wallet was

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

3 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I chose the desert background to match with the 2nd act of the show and plus I wanted it to look dark and mysterious to the viewer and since the puke film was before the desert act, I thought it would be better to put a desert backdrop instead of a grey one

Archived