Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
4 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

do you have the books of rules of human behaviour based on what ??? religious prejudice of human anatomy, social aesthitics???

peshawar-women-and-children-350x234-custdress-timeline-1900-to-1909.jpg 

Because asking Madonna to not look like a goth fair ground stripper at the Met Gala is the same as forcing Muslim women into burqas. That isn't a hyperbolic comparison at all.

Madonna's male peers would be judged with equal harshness had they arrived to the Met Gala with their ass out. Period.

Didymus
Just now, elijahfan said:

I'm gonna assume you know how to read and just purposefully missed her conclusion sentence: "Join my fight for Gender. Equality! 🙏🏻"

How the **** does that discredit my post?

Obviously men and women should be allowed to display their own sexuality. Which is why she's also mentioning LGBT rights :chica: Let's face it, heterosexual desire from a male point of view dominates our society 100% and everything else is an anomaly that's "different" at best and taboo at worst. Gender equality won't be a possibility until men and women are set free from the idea that women can't decide for themselves what's sexy and how they choose to experience their own sexuality, possibly without the authority of a man. It is still countercultural to affirm such a position, which is why there's still no gender equality.

It's not hard to understand.

Ciccone Madonna
Just now, SKANK said:

Because asking Madonna to not look like a goth fair ground stripper at the Met Gala is the same as forcing Muslim women into burqas. That isn't a hyperbolic comparison at all.

Madonna's male peers would be judged with equal harshness had they arrived to the Met Gala with their ass out. Period.

shutterstock_129805100.jpg  

o-MADONNA-MET-GALA-900.jpg?7 

Look a male chest i cant post the female because i will ge warning point. A bare male nipple is tottally normal, but a female should  be hidden. 

Didymus
9 minutes ago, SKANK said:

You all need to stop with this delusion. A man's expectations of public behavior are 100% different from a woman's. Just look at "normal outfits". Most female celebs already flaunt their tits and ass without letting them hang out :air: A man isn't supposed to attract attention to his ass or any other sexually charged body parts in a "respectful" environment. Women are objectified for that very reason: they have to be sexy at all times without being too aggressive about it, that breaks up the illusion.

Yes, if a man would walk out in assless chaps, it would've caused a massive stir, but I guarantee you it would be called, among other things, refreshing and possibly even a daring social comment on how women have to participate in these events as sex objects owned by the public. It would be noticed because it would be unexpected and different. But nobody would be shaming those men for displaying harmless nudity (after all, we're not talking about Madonna showing off her ***), in fact, the biggest part of the female (and gay) audience would probably be thrilled to see it if they still had the body like Madonna.

You seriously believe that George Clooney showing off his butt would be received with consternation? No ma'am.

So no, this argument is entirely invalid to use. I mean, gosh, can you imagine Justin Biebs performing at the VMA's in a thong? No, you can't. Which is why bringing that up now just to discredit Madonna is a transparent, ridiculous move.

Rino

wtf where is my pop corn when I need it :giveup: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Let's face it, heterosexual desire from a male point of view dominates our society 100% and everything else is an anomaly that's "different" at best and taboo at worst.

Right, I agree. And it's also valid to say this applies to a man that would want to come on a red carpet with his ass out.

A sexual woman is a slut, a sexual man is a homo. At least, men and women are equally insulted when it comes to being judged by the heteronormative eye.

SKANK
Just now, Ciccone Madonna said:

shutterstock_129805100.jpg  

o-MADONNA-MET-GALA-900.jpg?7 

Look a male chest i cant post the female because i will ge warning point. A bare male nipple is tottally normal, but a female should  be hidden. 

Another response that is irrelevant to my post, but sure it's true male nipples and female nipples provoke different reactions. However in New York City there isn't legally a difference between male and female nudity when it comes to being topless. It would have been well within her right to walk that red carpet topless, as it would have been a man's right to do the same.

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

You all need to stop with this delusion. A man's expectations of public behavior are 100% different from a woman's. Just look at "normal outfits". Most female celebs already flaunt their tits and ass without letting them hang out :air: A man isn't supposed to attract attention to his ass or any other sexually charged body parts in a "respectful" environment. Women are objectified for that very reason: they have to be sexy at all times without being too aggressive about it, that breaks up the illusion.

Yes, if a man would walk out in assless chaps, it would've caused a massive stir, but I guarantee you it would be called, among other things, refreshing and possibly even a daring social comment on how women have to participate in these events as sex objects owned by the public. It would be noticed because it would be unexpected and different. But nobody would be shaming those men into displaying harmless nudity (after all, we're not talking about Madonna showing off her ***), in fact, the biggest part of the female (and gay) audience would probably be thrilled to see it if they still had the body like Madonna.

You seriously believe that George Clooney showing off his butt would be received with consternation? No ma'am.

So no, this argument is entirely invalid to use. I mean, gosh, can you imagine Justin Biebs performing at the VMA's in a thong? No, you can't. Which is why bringing that up now just to discredit Madonna is a transparent, ridiculous move.

So men are sexually oppressed and women are slaves to their sexuality. Sounds about right.

Didymus
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Right, I agree. And it's also valid to say this applies to a man that would want to come on a red carpet with his ass out.

A sexual woman is a slut, a sexual man is a homo. At least, men and women are equally insulted when it comes to being judged by the heteronormative eye.

Possibly true, except that this is ok for a female celeb:

https://i.embed.ly/1/display/resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fll-media.tmz.com%2F2013%2F08%2F26%2F082613-vma-gaga-dancing-primary-v5-1.jpg

Surely the threshold for outrage is a lot different. It depends on how old you are and (which is related) how sexy you are to a normative heterosexual point of view.

To be honest, I don't really think that a well-known male celebrity like let's say Brad Pitt or George Clooney coming on a red carpet with assless chaps would cause that much outrage or that there would even be gay insults flying around. Now, if Adam Lambert would do it, the case would be different. Which again illustrates how we aren't yet even on the road to full equality. Which makes Madonna's post relevant.

Didymus
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

So men are sexually oppressed and women are slaves to their sexuality. Sounds about right.

What?

And you dared to complain about Ciccone's reply being irrelevant to your post. You've ignored the contents of my posts twice now, so ok, if you can't come up with something better than this, I won't put any effort into it anymore either.

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Another response that is irrelevant to my post, but sure it's true male nipples and female nipples provoke different reactions. However in New York City there isn't legally a difference between male and female nudity when it comes to being topless. It would have been well within her right to walk that red carpet topless, as it would have been a man's right to do the same.

Who cares about reactions, female nipple exposure is not allowed in public and is punishable by law in many western countries. A male nipple is considered rated for all content in tv while a female if not rated for 18 and over likely at least 15 and over.

Spock

tumblr_inline_nmt5zkvz5O1tov9al_500.gif

I just can't at some of the things I'm reading.

All of these peeps saying Madonna isn't confronted to ageism in regard to the way she acts (not to mention the way it impacted her music, but that's another matter) are seriously deluded :toofunny: Who cares if it's not shocking!!!!111!! that she went to a red carpet with her tits and ass on parade because she has done it countless of times before? She knows that it doesn't shock anymore and that's not why she did it. She did it precisely because of the reactions it would get. People are either mocking her or calling her old. Same for her recent onstage antics. I mean, Mick Jagger is still out there, humping the stage and touching himself every night on tour. Where are the think pieces and essays calling him old and telling him to retire? foh hennys

In a few years people will look back at Rebel Heart Madonna and say she was right doing the things she did and exposing the double standards, just as it happened with Erotica and that entire era.

Queen stays winning

Spoiler

tumblr_ny4dzlIZQA1qlycwjo1_500.gif

#buyrebelheartonitunes

who will love me when the night is over

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Possibly true, except that this is ok for a female celeb:

https://i.embed.ly/1/display/resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fll-media.tmz.com%2F2013%2F08%2F26%2F082613-vma-gaga-dancing-primary-v5-1.jpg

Surely the threshold for outrage is a lot different. It depends on how old you are and (which is related) how sexy you are to a normative heterosexual point of view.

To be honest, I don't really think that a well-known male celebrity like let's say Brad Pitt or George Clooney coming on a red carpet with assless chaps would cause that much outrage or that there would even be gay insults flying around. Now, if Adam Lambert would do it, the case would be different. Which again illustrates how we aren't yet even on the road to full equality. Which makes Madonna's post relevant.

That's your opinion dude. When it comes to facts, Prince and the explicit nature of his works and performances made the gay rumor stick to him his whole career, same for Bowie. And they always described themselves as fully straight, and we have no valid reason to believe they would have lied about it. So believe whatever you want to believe, at this point I really couldn't care less.

tumblr_inline_movkbtu1bF1qz4rgp.gif

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

tumblr_inline_nmt5zkvz5O1tov9al_500.gif

I just can't at some of the things I'm reading.

All of these peeps saying Madonna isn't confronted to ageism in regard to the way she acts (not to mention the way it impacted her music, but that's another matter) are seriously deluded :toofunny: Who cares if it's not shocking!!!!111!! that she went to a red carpet with her tits and ass on parade because she has done it countless of times before? She knows that it doesn't shock anymore and that's not why she did it. She did it precisely because of the reactions it would get. People are either mocking her or calling her old. Same for her onstage antics on tour. I mean, Mick Jagger is still out there, humping the stage and touching himself every night on tour. Where are the think pieces and essays calling him old and telling him to retire? foh hennys

In a few years will look back at Rebel Heart Madonna and say she was right doing the things she did and exposing the double standards, just as it happened with Erotica and that entire era.

Queen stays winning

Hide contents

tumblr_ny4dzlIZQA1qlycwjo1_500.gif

#buyrebelheartonitunes

mariah fans supporting M:hug: 

Spock
1 minute ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

mariah fans supporting M:hug: 

I am a Madonna stan, she's one of my faves! I just recently changed my avi (from a Madonna one) because I was feeling Mariah and saw her recently :emma:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived