performance

Gaga performs with Mark Ronson! #METgala

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

Gaga acted like Jo Calderone towards the end. 

Lord Temptation

Talking Heads are one of the most innovative New Wave bands of the 70s and 80s. I would love to see Gaga do more music like this for LG5.

lego

@Haroon

mods nice job merging threads with this title, but the OP still has 26sec. performance only. :emma:

FreePalestine

nath4gaga
56 minutes ago, Hola Soraya said:

+ you forgot to add that she probably cost her the Oscar... :neyde::grr: 

what???!

Also loving her vibe and rapport with Mark! :D

lego

That guitar is distracting her, she's moving her head away from the mic too much. :giveup:

Girl, you don't need that. Focus on the vocals. 

FreePalestine

Bad Bromance

I love the 26 second video but wish we could see the entire performance.   :excited2:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

MagnumX

Full video where?? its only 30 seconds, don't do that :laughga:

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

ItsTommyBitch

So, she does play the guitar?

tumblr_inline_nq7mrmHzAV1qf3b39_500.gif 

She did seriously play the same thing over and over again, which shows me that all of this time between ARTPOP and now was not spent learning the instrument :rip: 

A mess, a kii, a cackle.

On the + side, her voice was on point af :applause: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

monstereo

Where the **** is this "Full Video"

too lazy to look through the pages, post it in first post

Frankenztein

I love this side of her as a performer and her vocals are so strong.

It's always confused me how she goes on and on about being a legit musician and being the best performer she can be, and yet she doesn't bother much with her piano playing, and hasn't put the time into being decent at guitar. Nothing wrong with being a beginner, but combined with the lazy piano it seems like she just isn't putting in the effort. Why? :huh:

PopBitch

I've never understood why she didn't really utilize piano in her music with deeper compositions, like in intros to her music..

I don't like Burning Down the House. Never like that song when I hear it.  It looked like they were having fun, though.  But it sounds like she might be trying to be the next 4 Non Blondes for her next album.  She did cover their hit What's Up in concert.

I love LInda Perry's vocals in 4 Non Blondes.

Haroon

Not sure what was happening because I was asleep but I've added the full video to the OP from another post in the thread :laughga: 

Himeros26
11 hours ago, andy232000 said:

electric chapel at the btwb and venus at the artrave tease!

She mimed the Venus guitar.

Tim Stewart played it closeby tho, so it wasn't meant to be passed off as her playing. It was supposed to be obvious lol.

lavenderblondee

Queen of having an entire era of covers :gaycat:

Really though, I LOVE Talking Heads and I'm so happy she covered them. But, this is one of those songs where I truly don't think ANYONE could do justice to the original via cover. It's just a song that's truly them and no one can really cover it. I would love if she did a cover of Psycho Killer tho, that's something I'd love to see.

Archived