Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Should Gaga try for Star Wars?

Johnikan

Featured Posts

Johnikan

I am a huge comic/video game nerd and one of my all time series is Star Wars. While I was watching The Clone Wars I realized, Gaga would be perfect for Star Wars(specifically a Sith character). Aside from the fact that she would totally know how to rock this type of aesthetic:

poor-amidala.jpg

28641e0d42c3fbdd1e3b23c11a6b1b8f.jpg

She has a mysterious, out of this world persona that fits perfectly with the Star Wars lore. 

Plus, this would give Gaga a gigantic new audience and tie her to one of the biggest and most successful series' ever.

What do you think of StarGa? How would you make her character?  

What movies do you think she should work on if you aren't here for Star Wars?

After her time as The Countess, I think Gaga would slay the hell out of this role.

tumblr_no5ihu4WeF1raplpwo2_r2_500.gif

Johnikan
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

After lg5!!!

oh, of course!!! This would be later down the line:)

The Child

I LOVE Star Wars so YAAAASS I'd love it and I would go completely crazy!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

AlexanderLevi2

OMG if she was a Sith character I would die :diane:

Currently listening to Joanne

SamJ
3 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

oh, of course!!! This would be later down the line:)

then yes she would be a great addition to star wars Imo. I want to see her with a light sabre fighting Katy Perry.

CaliLilMonster

I would love it! Sith Lord Gaga. I'm so here for that. And if she was a main charter we could potentially play her on Star Wars games. I'm so in love with this idea now. Someone please draw Gaga as a Sith or something.

TimisaMonster

If she's the first female Sith in the films :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Johnikan
6 minutes ago, Jester said:

OMG yes

Star Wars fans would hate it but Idc

I think as long as she pulls it off, they'd be fine.

The thing is:

Can you not see Gaga totally rocking a scene like this? Especially after her time as The Countess. EVERYONE in that theater would be scalped. 

Johnikan
17 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

I would love it! Sith Lord Gaga. I'm so here for that. And if she was a main charter we could potentially play her on Star Wars games. I'm so in love with this idea now. Someone please draw Gaga as a Sith or something.

Omfg o.o i didnt even think about that part!!! Playing Gaga in a video game while listening to her music would be so trippy:wtfga:

Sizzily

Maybe one of the stand alone's but not the numbered releases. We have a good cast as is. Maybe a small role or like an inquisitor from Rebels but there's already Kylo Ren. One of the mistakes the prequels made was, besides Palpatine who only revealed himself in ROTS, the Sith characters didn't last as long as Vader had in the originals. Less is more in the way of villains. We already have 4 villains with a ton of potential: Snoke, Kylo, Phasma, and Hux. 

17 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

I am a huge comic/video game nerd and one of my all time series is Star Wars. While I was watching The Clone Wars I realized, Gaga would be perfect for Star Wars(specifically a Sith character). Aside from the fact that she would totally know how to rock this type of aesthetic:

poor-amidala.jpg

As for these, the new movies need be far removed from the look of the prequels. If there was an Asajj Ventress character though, I think she could pull it off. Maybe. I would want to see more of her acting beforehand to be honest. I'm not saying she was bad in AHS, it just took a while for it to get great.

One Banned Boi

Archived